The new IPS Sprayer .

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I like my pump up sprayers.

There's so much emotion going into each pump compressing air into the container.... Slowly...with feeeelings ...push down.... Yank up violently......push back down and feel the enzyme particles' fear as they are being crushed by the incoming air and forced to mix with 'cides that are killing them slowly.....

And Franciouiuoius is not having to hear my voice on the phone when the battery sprayer craps out and I'm pisssssed! That's a plus because I get piiiisssssed and you don't want to hear that!

Reactions: Mikey P and Jimmy L

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
There is a very good pump up sprayer that is warranted for 5yrs. The freaking thing is virtually indisstructable. $30. 4-6 pumps and shazaam. Sprays like a charm.

That Franco owes customers of his previous IPS new batteries. Until he settle that, never mind buying anything from him.

Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
then THEN THEN :hopeless:

Damon , an opening .....go for the throat !

on second thought, Mike's over tall
and you look a typical stumpy Dego like me , so go for the femoral artery :icon_twisted:

both look like Harbor Freight homeowner rinky-dink crap
I know one is ..
It worx best where it belongs

Kid-Toolbox.jpg

..L.T.A.
I’m trying to be a better person. Imagine how hard it is for me not to get on Waldo for selling Bristor stuff. I’m dieing here. But like I said. I’m trying to be a better person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom