the perfect $5.00

Mikey P

Administrator
$5 biz card front.jpg
$5 biz card back.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
@tman7 can create a custom goofy card for you too to hand out at LeTip and BNI meetings, to friends and family while you're at your well established loyal customer's houses, strong referral sources, to homeless dudes, at your church or fave breakfast joint OR ANYWHERE where people know you and your sense of humor, assuming you have one.

Some of you droll goobers should just stick to free ink pens.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Some of you droll goobers should just stick to free ink pens.

Over the years I've found pens to be a superbly BAD idea. Whether it fails the first time or after a lot of use, you customer thinks of you badly when it fails and when they throw it away.

If you are comfortable in your own skin (and who seems to be more comfortable than Mike?) and have the sense of humor needed, things like this are great.

Would these have worked as well in Cali?

To me, it seems Carson Valley is just small enough to allow you to express your personality and be better understood than you might have been where you originated.

Reactions: regarossa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we are killing it with these....the $10 off go in reminders to clients that have not called in a while..its amazing how much you can make by collecting 10 of those back ($100)..from 10 people you have not heard from in awhile.........and the $25 dollar gift card goes to all the reality agents for there client to call us...and they have done quite well for themselves also....this is a give to get industry...and you have to bend a little if you are going to make money....if I can get almost a 300 dollar carpet job and it only cost me 10 bucks to do it....i will take it all day....

20180215_152026.jpg
20180619_144826.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
we are killing it with these....the $10 off go in reminders to clients that have not called in a while..its amazing how much you can make by collecting 10 of those back ($100)..from 10 people you have not heard from in awhile.........and the $25 dollar gift card goes to all the reality agents for there client to call us...and they have done quite well for themselves also....this is a give to get industry...and you have to bend a little if you are going to make money....if I can get almost a 300 dollar carpet job and it only cost me 10 bucks to do it....i will take it all day....

View attachment 82790 View attachment 82791
Nice!

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan

View attachment 82790 View attachment 82791

Those are nice. Biz card stock? BTW I can make a customized "gift card" very much like that, rounded edges and glossy if ya like. For much less $ than the Dollar cards.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Those are nice. Biz card stock? BTW I can make a customized "gift card" very much like that, rounded edges and glossy if ya like. For much less $ than the Dollar cards.

the 25 dollar cards are plastic...like regular credit cards....
the 10 dollars clean cash is a thick glossy card stock..

I would have to look up what she paid for them...????

but if you can make them...people would be crazy not to get them...they do work.....and they do work well...

20180215_152101.jpg

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
The plastic are more expensive, I actually prefer them I think people tend to hang on to them better. I can make em standard business card stock or plastic, just ask.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
All my reminders had the famous
Bane Clean hose border used that sucker for around everything. ....
Ya i got LOTS of cease an desist..
Had one on a full page ad when i first started....

Name
Jeff T
‘Ok Mrs. Pilfington, I’m finished the requested tasks. Here is your invoice for 2800$. Oh, you’ve got a 5$ off coupon, let me adjust that for you, Ok, your new total is 2795$....’

Reactions: Mikey P

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
‘Ok Mrs. Pilfington, I’m finished the requested tasks. Here is your invoice for 2800$. Oh, you’ve got a 5$ off coupon, let me adjust that for you, Ok, your new total is 2795$....’

I guess I will have to work up a Benjamin for all those $750,000 home owners you guys service. ;)

Name
Jeff T
I guess I will have to work up a Benjamin for all those $750,000 home owners you guys service. ;)
I’m currently looking at purchasing a new home myself. I’m afraid to pull the trigger, the list price is 899,900.... you can’t buy a home where I live for less than 450,000.....

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I’m currently looking at purchasing a new home myself. I’m afraid to pull the trigger, the list price is 899,900.... you can’t buy a home where I live for less than 450,000.....

Step right up. Send me a good pick and we can call ya Ben

Name
Jeff T
Step right up. Send me a good pick and we can call ya Ben
You know, I am thinking this is a good idea. I think I will PM you, we can chat about an idea I have. I’m just on my way out the door right now. I’ve got a pub to take care of tonight. It’s an hr away, and I’ve got to be there for 10.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom