The return of Duane Oxley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Shit I ordered s set for my new Spartan because of what Cole said about them and they were RA approved!!! :errf:

My ass! I'm stoopit but not THAT stoopit! :biggrin:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
We're on our way back to Phoenix from Tucson. There's apparently a semi truck/trailer that burned up ahead somewhere. We've been stopped for over an hour, traffic's backed up as far as the eye can see, and I have to pee. Thanks for providing a diversion.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A guy showed off his brand new truck set up here at MFN. Inside it had two Duane pressure and garden reels and a Texas discount hose reel.

All of which wobbled like crazy.

I was shocked and saddened at the same time.

Good grief.
I always had the impression that duane's reels were just a fancy painted Rokan reel with a cool handle on them. There's nothing wrong with that...but if they're cheapo reels that wobble, well, that's not nice:(

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had a large soda at the movies today. Fookin $6.00 for large, my cheap ass drank every bit of it. After the movie was over I was lookin to "see a man about a horse".

I don't care for public restrooms but I was bustin after drinking a trough of soda.

I hate when you're standing there peeing and you hear someone rip one. Its just sick....fortunately no one else was in there when it happened. :redface: :biggrin:

J/k
I would never do that....not when I can do it during the loud parts of the movie. :icon_twisted:

J/k I was trying to make Dan laugh and piss himself. Any progress? :biggrin:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Oh... I saw the other video and posted the one I referenced earlier... so, should not do that I guess. Mistake, sorry to the group.

FFA

Name
FFA
Hmm hope everyone is ok..
Screenshot_20160725-004359.png

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom