The return of Duane Oxley

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mikey,

It’s interesting that you didn’t mention that I called you to let you know I wasn’t coming and why I wasn't coming.

The fact is that we’re just too busy to make a trip without planning it out well in advance. And it just couldn’t be done with the amount of time remaining. It’s much better to not go, if you’re not ready to go, than to go. As much as I wanted to, it just couldn't be done in a good way with the time we had to prepare and all of the other things going on here in Atlanta.

This board drama thing… Here is a great example of why I just don’t frequent the boards (any of them) any more. There are more productive things to do with the time available than get mixed up in some “tar- baby” situation.

“Some guy”…?

Wobbly reels. If we made a habit of producing wobbly reels, we wouldn’t have distributors. This isn’t to say that sometimes a reel might get damaged in transit. (We had one two weeks ago that showed up at a distributor’s place in California, apparently hit by a fork lift or something en route.) It can happen, but they’re not made by us that way.

I could go into all of the differences that make our reels different from the industry norm. (There are 7 main ones.) But since we don't advertise here, I won't. But if anyone really wants to know, they're listed in the rotating pictures on our home page.

In the meantime, as for our reels not being shown turning in videos, here are a few examples, including a video by Rob, showing his turning- all three of them.

Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/Reel-Innovations-LLC-1418702708397217/

Removed video from competing site

Last edited by a moderator:

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Can't edit the above, so, to be specific about when things are turning:

The first video above shows our reel at 2 min 42 sec in.

The second one is on FaceBook and should be seen here: It shows one of our reels reeling up about 300 ft. of hose in 45 seconds.

Rob's is at 8 min 9 sec.

Mikey P

Administrator
Whats interesting about it Duane?

You no showed, regardless of reason

the guy there had two of your small reels and Nick's hose reel.

All of which were wobbly as two potato chips mounted on a twig.
I expected it from Nick, yours on the other hand were a surprise. I cant see Interlink selling what I saw.
And they were brand new, never used.
Were these both flukes that got crushed by forklifts?

Doubtfull.

FredC

Village Idiot
Like I'm sitting through 2:56 of that just to see.

:hopeless:please tell me you're joking....

[parsehtml]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y7cjrGmvQB4?start= 164" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/parsehtml]

Reactions: rick imby

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
@Nomad74 , I know you're still considering buying Duane's vac reel. DON'T DO IT! Just get a tried and true reel that's in your van now. It won't make your setup look Fugly

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@Nomad74 , I know you're still considering buying Duane's vac reel. DON'T DO IT! Just get a tried and true reel that's in your van now. It won't make your setup look Fugly
Yup, I've been doing my research on Mr Oxley. Why is there such little to choose from in the reel market? Looks like he makes a nice space saving reel.

Mikey P

Administrator
The reel is nice, not as nice as Rob makes it out to be but nice.

But Dwayne is a total flake.

Rokan's are ugly and a bit sloppy but if you dont let them get wet should last plenty long.

Prochem/Sapphires are reel perty

Aerotech's are super snazzy

But I think I'd get a water well/reel set up ifn I were you

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

There is plenty of "I told you so" about Duane.

Nice guy.

Bad doing business with.

Sometimes it's just the way it is....not all nice guys are good business men. And just because someone is a good conversation partner about aliens or unexplained mysteries and conspiracy theories - I wouldn't recommend doing business with.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Always liked the guy

I've always liked him too.
he's a likable guy and there's no doubt in my mind he "means well"

He just has his head up his azz spending too much time chasing mOOnbeams and not getting work done

Instead of making excuses why he can't deliver , he should just say,

"I was up all night listening to Art Bell and "channeling" Mayan priests .
when I crawled out of the rack at noon, I didn't feel like doing anything til about 4 o'clock ..and it was too damn hot to work in the shop, so I didn't.
Be patient, I'll get around to it, when I get I a round tuit"

upload_2017-7-11_16-22-10.png

.L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom