The skinny on wands!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Hi guys new and old!! I've been out of the mix for a few years. Mostly focusing on working on the business and not in it. I've kind of lost my technical advantage from not being on the boards or being in the truck.

So tell me what's new in the world of wands. We're still using glided Prochem TI wands with the check valve jet extenders, the westpac valve and 6 11002 jets. I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of new wands in the near future and I would love to have some input.

I've seen this dev pro wand. I'm skeptical about the zipper. Also the Sapphire wand as well as the new pmf. We normally like to stick with the 2 inch wands and 13-15 inch cleaning widths.
So give me the skinny! What have I been missing??

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Kevin

Not much has changed in two inch scrub wands.

The Zipper is the real deal when it comes to commercial. Some even love it for resi work.

The lots of new lightweight titaniums available from Westpak, PMF and Sapphire

The radical all new Devpro is almost ready to be unveiled so your timing is good.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Does it have twin headlights....backup mirrors....cup holder..........and assorted temp and rpm gauges?

Reactions: Willy P

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
So, is this new wand from Tom going to be a swivel wand?
I met a fellow cleaner tonight who has a swivel and I fell in love with it! I don't wand very often anymore and I have a great one, the Prochem TI Ergo wand, but that swivel is amazing for getting into awkward spaces.
If there were a swivel wand with the ergo handle like mine I think it would be the bees knees of all wands. By wands I mean wands....not Zippers! That of course is a whole other animal! But I was blown away by that swivel!

knapster

Name
Ray
And you thought this thread was dead, but after nine years, the FNG wants to know:
Is there anything new in the world of wands? Seems some guys like a heavier wand and some don't.
Is titanium the way to go? I'm definitely doing RE and will look into a zipper before I actually need it....but will still need a decent wand for edging.
2 jets or 4... or 6? Flow ratings? If there's a better thread on this I apologize, I didn't see it.
Is the Evolution worth all the dough and did it live up to the hype?
Thanks fellas!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom