The Swivel Revolution continues...

Mikey P

Administrator
Come see, touch, try and give feed back on the most exciting tool to hit the hard surface scene since the original Turbo Hybrid...

Ask yourself this, what is wrong with every single hard surface wand currently offered?

Mikey's Fest, seven days and counting.

Screenshot_20170216-233347~3.png

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Not a fan of my POS gecko swivel either. The swivel makes it hard to push straight.
Probably going to spring for dang's wand at $174 delivered. Casual use.

Reactions: todg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You my friend are starting to get it, quality comes with a price :stir:
Just like we all charge more for cleaning carpets.......we charge more because of our quality that is what makes us different
But if you don't need a swivel then its just an unneeded extravagance!

I do want the quality tool, just hold the swivel.

Just like carpet cleaning I don't need you to wipe that walls if its going to cost me more. Just do a good job of carpet cleaning! :winky:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
If he does not take you up on it I will...just not with UPS:biggrin:

Like I've already said, it's a POS.
Tube is bent all wrong
Weighs a ton
Rubber splash guard won't stay on.
Garbage swivel that's not meant to get wet

It functions and will clean a floor but it not fun to use at all.

Unrestricted airflow but an antiquated design that needs many dry passes.

Tony sent it to me for my opinion. I told him the above and his response was " oh who care, dat cheap wand".

I'm sure it tends approved and will be ever more badass after our wand hits the scene

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Many have made tools, they work they get the job done.
I want more than that and I'm not knocking anybody, but there is major room for improvements, Mikey knows this also in fact I think there are a lot of guys that have some history of racing something in there lifetimes, what might seem so simple can make a huge difference in the outcome.
I don't know how to explain this to all of you, my buddies and I were always trying to out do the other there were 4 of us and we lived to out do the other, we did it in glamis with CR 500 stuffed into quad and atc frames, then we put them on alcohol, shoot we even stuffed a 600 street bike motor in one....My CR500 atc still ate him up....a lot of money wasted on that little project....it could rev but just too darn heavy.
Jet Skis, vw bugs, dirt bikes, glamis, flat bottom boats, we had a great youthful life.
This is the thing, the TM's are gaining better performance, better heat, vac, they are really making some huge leaps, HX's now able to support 2 spinners, don't you think it is time for some of the tools to step up and match what they have to offer, or you just gonna put a outdated tool on the end of the hose and call it good?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Trust me. When it comes to cleaning equipment I'm almost never wrong.

Mike, back before I knew you personally and you were (saying this as tactfully as I can) "not the easiest to warm up to" on the existing cleaning bulletin boards, I remember saying this to my father:

"I can stand this guy, but you know when he makes me the angriest? Its when he's RIGHT!"

Lee told me:

"Then he's important to get to know. The people who don't make waves don't make history. Get over your sensitivity and just listen to what he says"

I can't wait to try out this tool. Any chance I might have one for a class I'm teaching in mid March?

Mikey P

Administrator
If the function in this beta wand hits our intent, it won't take much to tidy it up but I'm not sure if PMF can produce the swivel in time for mid March.
We're using one of Tom's units from his other fabricator
We may offer a swivelless option but only brokedicks and goobers would want it.

Not sure where Chavez fits in.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom