The Top Ten Reasons To Get Yourself to Scottsdale This October.....

Mikey P

Administrator
1. Giving back by helping clean three Ronald McDonald Homes

2.The gained skills learned by cleaning alongside RockStars such as Mark Saiger and Kirk Saiger, Joey Harper, Thomas L Conway, Joel Riggs, Erik Hiltz, Lance Golden, Vince Feehan, Adam Hale, Jim Martin, Grant Baverstock, Steve Cleans and many many more passionate veteran cleaners..

3. 5000 sf of real soiled carpet at our venue to test out all the newest wands, rotary extractors, VLM equipment and every major truckmount w/ Sapphire, Prochem, Butler, Aerotech, Hydramaster and MasterBlend and even Larry Cobb!

4. A chance to win a new Zipper Super Spinner or a Seal-A-Door mega package!

5. Beautiful and lively downtown Scottsdale! Endless food, drink, shopping, golf, off roading and great October weather!

6. Real Rugs, Counter tops, Upholstery and LVP cleaning demos by the best in our industry

7. A golden opportunity to take AMAZING before and after photos and videos for your websites and pages.

8. Free Beer and Stand Up comedians Anders Berg and Keith Ellis!

9. The Kirk and Jerk show! staring Curt Johnson and Dirk Wingrove

10.and probably most significantly.... poolside networking with business advice superstars Ty Cranmore, @richard Chavez, Robert Atlas, Michael Dealtimeman, Ryan KetteriAaron Groseclose, Ryan Van Hook Tsi, Ivan Turner, Will Saring, Sam Robinson, Meg Montgomery Burdick, Robert Falzone, Mason Tomaino and Sir Richard Bransen

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The Top 11th reason..... If I show up, I guarantee you will learn from me.....nothing.

That's a good thing though. I'm not good at anything....

Maybe I'm alright at sand raking....

DSC_3633-01.jpeg

DSC_3624-01.jpeg

:lol:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
is Richard Bransen actually going to be at a carpet cleaning expo? lol

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I hate when he shows up. Last time he was such a jerk! Free airlines tickets and drinks only goes so far. :winky:

Yeah I agree.... It's not easy to deal with Mr Virgin himself..
Just because he is friends with Mikey, he shouldn't throw himself around like that. Some of us are uncomfortable with that dork...that's constantly trying to measure up and always try to show his money to prove he could roll with us and he's just as rich as we are.

Annoying.
We should ask Mikey to not invite him.

You, Acp, should go and hang out with him to make sure he's not jumping around us like a horny chihuahua...

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I told Mike not to invite him but Mike likes him. So what can you do???

We gotta keep him away from the chemical samples this time....!! Omg...remember that time when he was by the masterblend samples and snorted the Rage emulsifier powder like coke and then topped it off with Flex powder? And then he went around yelling that this is the greatest band camp ever!! As he was carrying a brand new Prochem Titanium Ergo wand trying to play it like a baritone.
Of course the fact that he was then farting citrus odors from the Flex for three days, was just topping on the cake.
I don't even want to get into the story when he was screaming at the RO/Di water rep that "I could buy you...and your family, you poor schmuck" because the rep didn't think it was beneficial -or a good idea at all- to let him drink all the RO water when he wanted to cleanse himself.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I remember Joe Polish bragged about going to a week long seminar/get away with Sir Richard Bransen.
Then Joe got cocky and seemed to disappear.
I wonder what ever happened to him.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yeah I agree.... It's not easy to deal with Mr Virgin himself..
Just because he is friends with Mikey, he shouldn't throw himself around like that. Some of us are uncomfortable with that dork...that's constantly trying to measure up and always try to show his money to prove he could roll with us and he's just as rich as we are.

Annoying.
We should ask Mikey to not invite him.

You, Acp, should go and hang out with him to make sure he's not jumping around us like a horny chihuahua...

ya ill just bring my big homie bill gates.. he loves talking urine removal techniques.

Reactions: Giorgio

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
We gotta keep him away from the chemical samples this time....!! Omg...remember that time when he was by the masterblend samples and snorted the Rage emulsifier powder like coke and then topped it off with Flex powder? And then he went around yelling that this is the greatest band camp ever!! As he was carrying a brand new Prochem Titanium Ergo wand trying to play it like a baritone.
Of course the fact that he was then farting citrus odors from the Flex for three days, was just topping on the cake.
I don't even want to get into the story when he was screaming at the RO/Di water rep that "I could buy you...and your family, you poor schmuck" because the rep didn't think it was beneficial -or a good idea at all- to let him drink all the RO water when he wanted to cleanse himself.
Remember when he got jumped up on Pureforce and thought the Aerotech guys were doing colonics....:lol:

Reactions: Zee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom