The truck is ... DONE!

danpauselius

Decided to hold off on the elaborate ramp system for now.

100_2423.jpg

100_2427.jpg

100_2428.jpg

100_2432.jpg

100_2426.jpg

100_2425.jpg

100_2424.jpg

danpauselius

Nah, just had a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket so I bought some dehus cuz they're shiny.

danpauselius

A vortex can't hold all my junk.

I have to go get it weighed to see if I have to trim the load or not. I think it's OK, seems to drive and handle well. Stops good too.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
shoulda just bought a 26' instead of cramming it all in...

I mean what if you pick up a stray :shock: :shock: :shock:

Johnnyone

Very Very nice

I know what I want now..... thanks

Just need to see the out side next,, please

If it has satellite and GPS, tinted windows, I would be very happy,

Do you use your spider box?

Nice Phoenix 200, cant tell what model, are they 200 HT :D

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Nice set-up! You spent some time and money. With all the rigs I have a chance to see, it's a breath of fresh air to see one so well laid out and clean!

One thing I did notice. Unless all your using your respirator for is dusty conditions your organic vapor cartridge will continue to work unless it's put in a sealed container. So it's basically useless the next time you use it to apply your Microban.

I'm guessing you already know that but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

:D

danpauselius

Johnnyone: No satellite but it does have a GPS navigation system in it. As for the spider box, I just got it yesterday because we've had a bunch of jobs where it would have easily paid for itself. Now I'll probably never need the thing again, LOL. It's on the truck because it was shipped to my house and my wife would kill me if I kept it inside. Still waiting on the power cords ... back ordered.

Odin: Yeah ... it's Zep. Had a VCT job on very short notice and they wanted a low price so they got the Home Depot special, LOL.

MicahR: I know. I left it out by accident. Got some spare cartridges in the cabinets. Funny though, I used the thing for a few months not knowing that it had to be sealed up after each use. Thought it was odd that I could still smell and taste the products I was spraying. Should have read the directions the first time.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics of the outside.

100_2441.jpg

100_2442.jpg

diamond brian

Very nice!

I've gotta know though. You started building that Bad Boy a long time before you (and others) posted about our slowing economy.

Fast forward a bit. Would you order a truck like that again today?

danpauselius

Been asking myself the same question. Either way, I needed another truck. Maybe I wouldn't have gone all out but I would have gotten something new or near new. Right now I'm up to around $38,500 in this truck.

Bob Foster

The truck sends out a loud message that your serious about your work. Great curb appeal.

diamond brian

Howard Beach. I know you must be kidding! How can you call Dan's rig "average at best" ?

You got any equity in your Rotovac start-up package?

V

vegijohn

Very Nice!

Think about buying a backup camera from northern tool-- you'll love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom