The UGLY Truth! Animal-Testing - what is REALLY going on in your Encap solutions?!

FredC

Village Idiot
Releasit does not test on animals.
In fact I doubt that any carpet cleaner manufacturer does.
It's not necessary for our industry (this isn't mascara or lipstick).

Do you have any documentation stating that you don't test on animals/ there was no testing during development for him to present to his customer?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
sketch-1503796104611.png

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
dramatic title to get you to look :arrrr:

but seriously, I have a potential Client that I'm sending a Quote to for their facility. she requested that I also send her documentation to show that no animal-testing was performed in the development of the cleaning solutions that we'll use on their carpet.

so far today I've spoken to 1 seller of Encaps (not sure if he makes it or has it made for him) and he apologized and said that he has nothing to prove that written up. instead of calling all of the encap manu's or distrib's, I figured I'd save time and just ask here.

so have any of you run into this and if so, do you know which encap products might be animal-testing-free??

i know it's a long-shot. thanks in advance :marty:

Could there be any clearer indication that the customer has lost their fooking mind?

I would find it hard to even entertain such a ridiculous request.

How many cats does she have??

She will drive you mad.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You're right about those scampoo gawds who merely place their label on an already existing product line.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

but seriously, I have a potential Client that I'm sending a Quote to for their facility. she requested that I also send her documentation to show that no animal-testing was performed in the development of the cleaning solutions that we'll use on their carpet.

so far today I've spoken to 1 seller of Encaps (not sure if he makes it or has it made for him) and he apologized and said that he has nothing to prove that written up. instead of calling all of the encap manu's or distrib's, I figured I'd save time and just ask here.

so have any of you run into this and if so, do you know which encap products might be animal-testing-free??

Just tell her no animals were tested on just lots and lots of humans. See what she says.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ofer don't read this...

If there is a customer that's just a bit too insistent on the subject, tell them this:

Mrs Piff, I treat me doggo with scotcchgarr all da time... It helps a lot when my ol'lady and I get shitfaced in the afternoons and we throw coffee and shit at the bitch. She don even flinch, man... *start raising voice* Coffee comes right off! Never stained the dog and she cleans up juss fine. When she dies we'll have the furrr as a bathroom rug. *voice in angry yelling mode* So yes!!!.... we test on animals quite offen and it works!! *slam your hand on the counter top as hard as you can*

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Hahahaha ??????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Im laughing because he made promise to use a specific product and didn't already have his ducks lined up, before he made promises.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Im laughing because he made promise to use a specific product and didn't already have his ducks lined up, before he made promises.
huh, what promise??

funny thing is, when i scheduled the free Demo and then showed up to do it, she never requested such documentation for the cleaning solution i used. only after the Demo did she ask about it, for when/if we clean their facility.

i related to her what Scott W posted, thanks for the reply Scott!

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom