The Ultimate Funnel

Mikey P

Administrator
Took 29 years to find one this perfect..

IMG_20170315_100016.jpg

Inch wide opening..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

EDS

Name
Ed
I wish they had a funnel with a grinder on the end. When the powder gets clumped up you just grind away. Nothing worse then fighting with a 3inch x 3inch chunk of flex ice...

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Steve Lawrence
And while we are talking about inventions...all new TM's should have a power outlet on them that we can run tools off of. Hide a hose concept but with power cord. Then wands with mechanical brushes...dare to dream....
That's how Magic Wand got it's name but I don't see them pushing it anymore.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
How many of you guys are just dumping powder into your hydroforce and just shaking it up? I always premix mine in a bucket because I want to make sure its all mixed well

Reactions: GeeeAus

EDS

Name
Ed
I use an empty gallon jug with a lid and am religious the way I mix it...

Name
Jeff T
image.jpg
image.jpg
Best combo that I have found to work...... Funnel is called 'spill saver'..... I've yet to spill, 3" opening in the jug, don't even need a funnel when mixing powder......

Last edited:

EDS

Name
Ed
Between exposure to jet fuel, diesel, gasoline and acid for carpet cleaning, I no longer have to wear gloves during bank robberies...and I have a face to forget....:biggrin:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I like funnels. I had a nice wide-mouth-fat-spout dandy and didn't Herself commandeer it for the house!

Gave me the miserable blue funnel in trade. I wuz robbed.

Name
Jeff T
Powder in the HF then use the gun to mix. Easy...
A lot of powder chems we all use are not supposed to
Bottle reminded me of @bob vawter urine bottle he carries around at MF... He told me the drip when you get older ain't no joke....:dejection:
i bought a wack of them to carry dog food for an extended backcountry winter trip I did..... Found them to work great in this line of work.......

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a helper who throw 4 scoops in the bottom adds hot water and shakes, makes glue chunk every time.

Did I teach him that no, 35 years experience usurped by, I'm the smartest person in my own mind.

I always add hot water throw scoops and shake and bake.

@Lee Stockwell love the way you break down any funnel. Smart dude kids pay attention.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I saw someone's containers built as a funnel/bottle...Which I thought was a brilliant idea!

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
How many of you guys are just dumping powder into your hydroforce and just shaking it up? I always premix mine in a bucket because I want to make sure its all mixed well
I put my 300g of chemical powder in then pour a kettle of boiling water on top of it. Slosh well a good bit then fill with hot water from the service until it's full. Put the gun back on and shake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom