The Wand Window...

Mikey P

Administrator
Honestly and truly in my opinion it's the most necessary and important innovation to hit this industry in the last 5 years if not more.

Paying attention to the volume of water as well as the color creates outstanding results, especially on glue down carpet..
20171122_123408.gif

steve_64

Watching in front of the wand tells me a lot too. Or the way it sounds on the dry strokes.

But keep watching that window.:oldrolleyes:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wtf at do you know, Cimex hack...
LOL

Maybe you can see it because of your height. But us normal :shifty: peoples can't have proper cleaning posture and look down at an angle to check some shit stained piece of plastic...for bubbles.

Mang for 50 years We've been cleaning carpets without a window. Am I supposed to believe we've been doin an inferior job all that time? :oldrolleyes:

Seriously I don't believe it's been a problem for us. I can see how you could some newby how to clean by watching the window though.

I think the build of Tom's wand sells itself. If you need the window then who am I to make fun of you. :icon_twisted:

:lol:

Ron K

Curtains maybe some Mini-Blinds!
Tinted for the Kalifourneans!
Have been getting great results with my 12" 1"1/2 wand.
Nate in 3.......2......1......!

Reactions: Nate The Great

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
If you could find a durable plastic that could be the entire head and won't fog up in 6 months....with some added metal weight to match that wand head weight....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
And this was evidently missing from so many guy's wanding technique in Scottsdale... It was truly cringworthy to see.

yes...I know what you are talking about...most were not giving the tool time to do its job...but it is just not something you learn in one day...in a short time using it...

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
When the water stops flowing through that window is only telling you that you have sucked out all the water that your vacuum at the moment can handle. I Have a clear tube on my wand, was cleaning carpet doing dry strokes until no more water was being sucked up the wand. Thinking it is doing really good, decided to feel the carpet and my hand came up wet, not damp, wet. Wondered what was going on, went out to the machine and my vac hose was running in front of the exhaust on the machine and had collapsed. They are nice to have but can't be the only indicator how dry the carpet is. And if the customer is watching on a real nasty and the water still looks a little murky on your last stroke.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom