The Wand Window...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Started from the bottom and I'm still here....:shifty:

It'll turn around.. Most of the time you have to spend some money to be on top.. :eekk:

That Sienna was the worst purchase in my life, total POS.. Just had the doors gutted for $1,600 last week, and I think my wife took out a 30 year loan on it..:hopeless::dejection:

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It'll turn around.. Most of the time you have to spend some money to be on top.. :eekk:

That Sienna was the worst purchase in my life, total POS.. Just had the doors gutted for $1,600 last week, and I think my wife took out a 30 year loan on it..:hopeless::dejection:
We just shit-canned our Sienna. 200k miles. Traded it in on a 2017 Ford Explorer. The wife is happy. She hated that van from day one.

Reactions: Able 1
Name
Nate W.
I love the sliding doors... Mine is "Not Automatic"... lol, less to break... Kids can't door ding other cars like cars and SUV's...

Reactions: Able 1

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Started with this. Not me... Has a good site tube. Best portable I have ever owned. View attachment 75932
They still make and sell them. Company named vanmarequipment sells them in Washington. There is even a dual 3 stage vac model that looks like 2 inch plumbing. New stainless steel 16 inch swing brush wand. Probably best portable ever made.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Started with this. Not me... Has a good site tube. Best portable I have ever owned. View attachment 75932
They still make and sell them. Company named vanmarequipment sells them in Washington. There is even a dual 3 stage vac model that looks like 2 inch plumbing. New stainless steel 16 inch swing brush wand. Probably best portable ever made.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Actually it was icecompanies.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom