The world's most backwards carpet cleaner

Wizardman

Name
Cameron Cummings
Very nice! Another thing that contributed to his success was that he obviously had a large startup budget to do everything right. Many dont have that advantage. Very cool though!

Luky

Name
Mario

The van is packed with
"goodies," as you said, it's overkill and not easy on the eyes, but to Nate, this is what he wants. As Nate makes his way up the ranks, he might tune his accessories down a notch for practical reasons and unburden the van. I rarely have a job when I have to clean carpet, tile, grout, and the hardwood floor. When I do, I must make space for a Tenant hardwood machine. Yes, he has on the board everything he needs, and the under-the-roof holders are the way to go to make space more efficient. Nate is charismatic, agile, and hungry to monetize his hard-earned knowledge. I believe that he came up with a business plan a long time before starting it, not in a backward fashion. His online presence is strong, and the same goes for his social media platform strength; his website is professionally trimmed, and I like the presentation and aesthetics. With solid SEO and paid advertising, he might already have enough businesses that we might be jealous of him.
All he needs is some patience to deal with the pitfalls of customer service and how to keep his mental sanity with ups and downs.
I wish him great success 👌.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Luky

Name
Mario
Nat is a rare, fully developed human being.

I don’t think he would do much more than clarify the issue and find a way to make things right.

I want to be just like him when I grow up.
I'm not sure if Nat likes the fact that every customer will call him Nate, but he'll get used to it😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom