There's been allot of talk about different rinses

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
While your at it, a few ‘AND THEN AH’..... like a BOSS Bawb.....
So all the guys doing the number 5 just do it out of habit and don't even quite know why anymore. Talk about old dogs. Thanks for the explanation. I seriously thought it meant "Read post #5" or "High 5". I'm still not clear but your answer was good. @sOOper hero

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
i'll bring some herbal induced chocolate chip cookies that may be of help?

if you ain't too askerrt!

i'm really looking forward to this fest
it could be the very best one yet...............did you hear..
I'M SPEAKING...
i've really never done this before...but how hard could speaking to a group of overly plump carpet cleaners that are doing it wrong...be?
and the best part is meeting all the people that i already met before

of course nothing could top the dog fiasco in Pittsburgh

What was it that you did that if someone else didn't do it, your customer's would chase them out of the house with a broom? Was it traffic paper?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Absolutely Jim...most if not all of my little old black lady customers always ask if i had the walk paper...quite a few would roll it up and save it for the next job......
If for some reason i was out of paper....there were some that would actually reschedule. ....
And Lord hep me if i groomed the shark teeth out.....that way they could tell that i didn't miss any areas..
And yes if any of the street urchuns would bother me......they were out on the sidewalk chasing them away with a broom...

Last edited:

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I hate chasing mouldy smells, had 1 with nothing visible but lift the carpet and over half the pad was done. It was in an old historic cob cottage and the ground over the years had risen to the height of the floor. Actually the cottage had probably sunk but nothing visible until lifted the carpet
Came off the ferry early one morning and thought we would take a gander. Door was unlocked so in we went. Dunno who was most surprised us, or the backpacker who was sleeping there. Maybe he never moved on:eekk:
roro

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Came off the ferry early one morning and thought we would take a gander. Door was unlocked so in we went. Dunno who was most surprised us, or the backpacker who was sleeping there. Maybe he never moved on:eekk:
roro
Theres a few historic cobs around the district, most got nailed in the quakes

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is this okay to use as rinse for upholstery cleaning?
20180422_111908.jpg

But as I was looking at this together..other than the ph and smell difference..
received_896046267245010.jpeg

What is actually different? I want to continue to use same rinse when i clean carpets and then clean upholstery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom