Thermal Fogger

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Do all thermal foggers require you to wipe down all the contents, walls, etc?

Or are there any products where you can just dry fog the entire room w/out having to wipe it all down?

Want to avoid making a return trip to wipe the entire place down at all costs, if possible.

Thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bill if that is what's happening (post cleanup) you're over applying it or you're using a bug fogger. The Thermogen hot fogger or Thermogen 2000 don't need application to the point that fall out results. Fog a just enough to see it, if you have so much in the air its difficult to see, you have too much.

Its better to make a second application when odors are strong rather than one heavy application. The same applies for the Curtis Dyna-Fog Golden Eagle too

Last edited by a moderator:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There is a water based thermal fog products from Restorex that is much less likely to require wiping down than if you are using an oil based product. I think the oil based formula does a better job of deodorizing.

As Richard says, the key is no too over-apply. Then you don't get fall-out of small particles from the air onto the contents.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thermo 2000?

It works great with the Electogen 2000. Actually I think it would work well with any professional smoke machine. We use it more now days that the Thermo 55.

41RdxwezH6L_zpscfea1857.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks for the replies.

This was meant more for applying a mold encapsulant thru a fogger vs spraying it. We used Concrobeum mold control thru a b&g sprayer but it takes a long time and we weren't sure if it would do as great of a job vs a thermal fogger. If we did use a fogger, I wanted to be sure we wouldn't need to go back and wipe everything down.

Hepa dryvaccing already feels like eternity to do.

Back
Top Bottom