Thinking 1/4 round

Mikey P

Administrator
Boy they must have left a huge gap to go this wide...

PXL_20231031_182034952.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Is it a doityourself job?
Many flooring manufacturers specify quarter round in their instructions. Pergo used to. Not sure if they still do. Harris-Tarkett used to too. I’ve been out of flooring so long that I’m not up to code anymore.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it a doityourself job?
Many flooring manufacturers specify quarter round in their instructions. Pergo used to. Not sure if they still do. Harris-Tarkett used to too. I’ve been out of flooring so long that I’m not up to code anymore.
Military

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was a Pergo Endorsed installer in the 90’s. Which meant they guaranteed my installations. I was at a house installing the quarter round and threshold trim when a neighbor came over to check it out. First thing he said was “quarter round ain’t supposed to go on the floor!” I told him to talk to Pergo.

Mikey P

Administrator
I was a Pergo Endorsed installer in the 90’s. Which meant they guaranteed my installations. I was at a house installing the quarter round and threshold trim when a neighbor came over to check it out. First thing he said was “quarter round ain’t supposed to go on the floor!” I told him to talk to Pergo.
They were morally correct

Brian H

Name
Brian H
A pretty poor installation of the molding as well!! Look at the gap. At least put some caulk in there and paint it! I have all natural wood moldings at my house, so I didn't have the luxury of filling the gaps with caulk.

1699018230804.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom