This is what it is coming to:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
good hell I hope not, imagine the bickering that will happen trying to get paid for equipment. isn't ITEL owned by people in the insurance biz, and also isn't ITEL the only company that analyzes carpet samples these days?? notice it says mitigation vendor, I guess that would not apply to mitigation contractors only vendors, I like the idea of including some sort of 3rd party, however I not sure I want it to be ITEL.

Send them the moisture readings, wait 2 hours and they will advise of what to do as per S500 from their office.

Well, if they want to call the shots, they need to carry the CPL and sign off assuming ALL liability.

I have a feeling that in the new S500 there will be wording that will make onsite monitoring the standard and that will specify that every loss is different. :D

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Craig Lindquist said:
I have a feeling that in the new S500 there will be wording that will make onsite monitoring the standard and that will specify that every loss is different. :D

maybe then you can type up a letter quoting the S500 and GET PAID every time for you onsite monitoring equipment :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom