This is what they get for trying a cheaper company

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ive done 7 local Qdoba rest. for several years now and they have always been very happy... until managment was flushed out, and all new people came in with ideas to SAVE MONEY, Like find the CHEAPEST ccer possible.

Needless to say the guy they went with had to come back 4 times and didnt even put a DENT in the carpet.

These pics are a week after he made his 4 attempts in a row (carpet & tile):

...Also, we only had to use one wand stroke.

John Watson

Evadently they called you back.

What type of square foot price are you compared to the other on tile??

on carpet??

Now is the time to have them sign a yearly contract with a renewal clause and it doesn't matter if they change managers.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
John Watson said:
Evadently they called you back.

What type of square foot price are you compared to the other on tile??

on carpet??

Now is the time to have them sign a yearly contract with a renewal clause and it doesn't matter if they change managers.

The guy threw in the tile for FREE lol.

.48 per SQ ft tile

.31 per SQ ft carpet

+ 5 free meal tickets every time we come LOL

6 week rotation,
entire job takes me and my dad 32 minutes, including setup and tear down.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice!

I want that Job. Pays good and free food!. I love thier nachos The Qdoba in my town closed down :cry: .

G

Nice job; Obviously your are a Jedi cc/tg cleaner; I bet the owner had a foot swinging on that new age manager he hired. Just goes to show ya; cheaper is NEVER better when it comes to cc/tg cleaning.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I do 3 pubs every month that get heavily trashed. As they have changed managers they have tried employees and friends but always come back to me.
When they tell me "we are just gonna have this guy do it because he can do it for next to nothing" I just say "no problem, call me if you need me". I think the fact that I don't fly off the handle works.

Since then the owners have insisted on me so F the managers. :mrgreen:

Greenie

How big can it be?

the place looks like uniform resoil from a detergent injecting hack, not so much 'dirty'.
I'll bet he left it wet and it resoiled by the time it was dry....2 days later.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Greenie said:
How big can it be?

the place looks like uniform resoil from a detergent injecting hack, not so much 'dirty'.
I'll bet he left it wet and it resoiled by the time it was dry....2 days later.

Very true, but I saw the carpet the day after the guy cleaned it (had lunch and spied lol)
the carpet was dry, surprisingly. And looked splotchy, like the guy had no vacuum.

The sad thing is, he has a newer butler system....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If we could get restaurants at .31 cent-o-sf, (that are more than a couple/few hundred sf) we'd do more for sure...

..L.T.A.

brocksdad

Yeah my stepdad did a dennys outside of the city and the regional manager couldn't believe they couldn't get a cheap guy like they have in kansas city were they only pay $65 for the whole place????

Mike Draper

I decided I won't even bother to leave my family at night and go out to clean a resty unless I'm getting paid $200.00+ an hour. Especially here in the winter when night temps drop to 5 or 10 degrees.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Brian Robison said:
I do 3 pubs every month that get heavily trashed. As they have changed managers they have tried employees and friends but always come back to me.
When they tell me "we are just gonna have this guy do it because he can do it for next to nothing" I just say "no problem, call me if you need me". I think the fact that I don't fly off the handle works.

Since then the owners have insisted on me so F the managers. :mrgreen:

I think you are right. Just be patient and let them know you are available if they need you. Chances are, they will call you back.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And if they don't? More power to them for getting a better deal. If I make that same deal, I lose. There are tons of fish out there. Plenty for all.
Another reason if I have something that works, I will share it with you guys. If you have somethng that works I will listen, and have listened.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Exactly! When we first started and people balked at our prices (which werent high at all), we would say ok and do it for cheaper. But 2 years later and we learned not to kill ourselves. We are now confident that we offer a great service and we stand firm with our pricing, which has literaly doubled in 2 years. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom