This is why I have a minimum charge.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Damon, did you mention your deodorizing and sanitizing hard surface cleaning? That floor sure looked like it could use some hot steamy lovin.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My minimum used to be $90. Then $125, and now $150. I diecided to raise it until I found the number that would help weed out the bull crap. $150 seems to work for me. Looking back at my year to year average job prices, I think it was a good call.

I found the customers that want to pay the least demand the most. So I just try to weed them out at the start. Or you’ll get the ones that want every cent worth of cleaning for their $90. They would have me chasing spots all over the house. One stain upstairs, one stain in the down stairs, and “can you clean just the third step from the top”.

I’m not competing to be the cheapest and busiest in town. I’m competing to be the best. I’m competing in areas where others can’t or won’t. I physically can’t do 10 jobs a day anyway. I’m not a blow and go.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Lee Stockwell
My minimum used to be $90. Then $125, and now $150. I diecided to raise it until I found the number that would help weed out the bull crap. $150 seems to work for me. Looking back at at my year to year average job prices, I think it was a good call.

I found the customers that wan to pay the least demand the most. So I just try to weed them out at the start. Or you’ll get the ones that want every cent worth of cleaning for their $90. They would have me chasing spots all over the house. One stain upstairs, one stain in the down stairs, and “can you clean just the third step from the top”.
Added charm might help you Damon.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
My minimum used to be $90. Then $125, and now $150. I diecided to raise it until I found the number that would help weed out the bull crap. $150 seems to work for me. Looking back at at my year to year average job prices, I think it was a good call.

I found the customers that want to pay the least demand the most. So I just try to weed them out at the start. Or you’ll get the ones that want every cent worth of cleaning for their $90. They would have me chasing spots all over the house. One stain upstairs, one stain in the down stairs, and “can you clean just the third step from the top”.

I’m not competing to be the cheapest and busiest in town. I’m competing to be the best. I’m competing in areas where others can’t or won’t. I psychically can’t do 10 jobs a day anyway. I’m not a blow and go.

Ours is now $250 in scruz proper.

Boy does that ever weed put the pee jobs and money losers

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ours is now $250 in scruz proper.

Boy does that ever weed put the pee jobs and money losers
What’s the new minimum in the High Chapperal?

Edit: I understand if you don't want to answer. I was hesitant about answering Meg because I know there are lurkers in my hood that watch this board like hawks.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I did not. I was too busy thinking about @sOOper hero and his Duck Dynasty wardrobe.

I was cooking bacon at the time I took that selfie ..fo-reel
hadn't taken a shower, nor combed my hair yet either ....me in all my "caveman" glory
DD works for me.....

but don't be talking chit about Momma's curtains
She's Sicilian....you don't wanna pi55 her off.....

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom