This should be interesting....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is this going to be the next "Best" thing? You move too fast. I still haven't got my red handle :)

And good morning.. My day should be interesting. My notes say my first job requested I wear booties. Here I go.
I was right. My first job today was a nut case. Followed me all around the house making sure I had my booties on. Even after I laid down 60’ of neoprene mats, she still followed me around. Then she ran into the walk-in closet and set up a nanny cam to watch me. Unbelievable.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Mikey P

Administrator
26229364_10214936732962493_8321138948693320165_n.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I was right. My first job today was a nut case. Followed me all around the house making sure I had my booties on. Even after I laid down 60’ of neoprene mats, she still followed me around. Then she ran into the walk-in closet and set up a nanny cam to watch me. Unbelievable.
She must have found you on Mikeysboard.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You should have sucked the nanny cam through the vac hose. And sweetly explain that you did it, so that she can bear witness to the quality of your cleaning through watching the color of the recovered water, live.

Another 'Norman 74' missed opportunity :winky:

Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I really do not see the point of booties.

Besides making you slide on hardwood and tile.

It might look good when you first enter the house, I suppose.

Reactions: hogjowl

hogjowl

Idiot™
Back when I was a younger jerk, I had an old jerk insist that I wear booties. I didn’t like him much, so I told him I didn’t have any. He responded by saying “you’re not going to walk on my carpet with those shoes on!”

I responded by saying “you’re right. I’m not going to walk on your carpet.”

And I left.

As I was pulling out of his driveway, his wife was cussing him for running me off.

They’d moved most of their furniture and breakables.

Sure, I lost a customer and I could have used his $300, but I didn’t like him. And if he had any friends, they would have all been drunk VFW goobers too. So I didn’t miss them much.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You should have sucked the nanny cam through the vac hose. And sweetly explain that you did it, so that she can bear witness to the quality of your cleaning through watching the color of the recovered water, live.

Another 'Norman 74' missed opportunity :winky:
You want to know what I’m really worried about? When I was In that walk-in closet there was a big framed picture of the customer sitting on a boat wearing a bikini with her big veiny pregnant belly displayed. When I saw the picture I made a terrible face, as if I had sucked on a Lemon. I just pray to god she didn’t notice that. It was an uncontrollable reflex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I occasionally run into the “take your shoes off” customer.
And I do, for the quote visit. It is just respectful.

During the visit, I mention that I must wear shoes when cleaning to avoid being poked with tack strips, pins or glass fragments. I assure them that once everything is at the door, I will clean my shoes to prevent anything from being tracked in.
I also microfiber mop as I leave.

So far, not a single problem.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You want to know what I’m really worried about? When I was In that walk-in closet there was a big framed picture of the customer sitting on a boat wearing a bikini with her big veiny pregnant belling displayed. When I saw the picture I made a terrible face, as if I had sucked on a Lemmon. I just pray to god she didn’t notice that. It was an uncontrollable reflex.
Thats funny

steve_64

Back when I was a younger jerk, I had an old jerk insist that I wear booties. I didn’t like him much, so I told him I didn’t have any. He responded by saying “you’re not going to walk on my carpet with those shoes on!”

I responded by saying “you’re right. I’m not going to walk on your carpet.”

And I left.

As I was pulling out of his driveway, his wife was cussing him for running me off.

They’d moved most of their furniture and breakables.

Sure, I lost a customer and I could have used his $300, but I didn’t like him. And if he had any friends, they would have all been drunk VFW goobers too. So I didn’t miss them much.
Should've put some booties on and tripped on them as you walked in and then ask them if they have insurance.

Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
If you have arthritis or tendonitis your going to hate those vinyl cuffs when the temp drops. It got to where I couldn't get them apart. Cool Cuffs and Greenglides saved my cleaning career.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom