Those of you who really use hard surface wands will get this..

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is this good alternative to tile and grout cleaning comparable to sx 12? It seems you can produce excellent cleaning result even at 500 psi? I like to try it on the portable.

Mikey P

Administrator
20170621_211058-COLLAGE.jpg

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Nice camera work there Mikey, might be able to get a job as camera man for the next Blair witch project. :)

On a serious note, if I scrub in my prespray what advantage does the spinner give me over this wand if both are using the same psi?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Nice camera work there Mikey, might be able to get a job as camera man for the next Blair witch project. :)

On a serious note, if I scrub in my prespray what advantage does the spinner give me over this wand if both are using the same psi?

Exactly what I'm wanting to know. If I prespray and scrub with my BrushPro, will this wand be all that I will need?

I used to clean without scrubbing. I just presprayed and cleaned with a spinner and got great results.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll buy it for $319 . But if it's another $1800 POS NO!

Is this the same guy who designed the old Gekko with a vac opening that's blocked 85%?

If it is then he owes me this "New and improved" version for FREE.

Just like you : )

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thought you didn't like the downward slope of the tube where the hose connects. Seems like the hose might slip off

Mikey P

Administrator
Thought you didn't like the downward slope of the tube where the hose connects. Seems like the hose might slip off

Someone made comment that carpet wands should do the same..

I'd like to test that idea..

It makes working in tight areas pretty nice actually.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom