Those of you who really use hard surface wands will get this..

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
WHERE IS THE REPORT ON THE WESTPAK?

Hasn't showed up yet

Sorry this is my bad. We came up with a new design for the squeegee and the new head and we've only done limited production runs currently. I should have one available to send over to Mike in the next two weeks. I might have a brush available and will send it over if I do.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Easy enough to drive over there, I'll bring it up with my group here and see if we can make it. I might even go early if I can kill myself on a moto!

I'll post a pic up here on Wednesday as I don't have one already done.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Grease in the swivel is no good. You need the right resistence, teflon. I tried three of tony's design. When he sent the teflon bearing design, all is good. Over a year and working fine. Grease in that enviroment doesn't work, maybe on paper it does. If you need help in design just call.

Name
Scott Turknett
Grease in the swivel is no good. You need the right resistence, teflon. I tried three of tony's design. When he sent the teflon bearing design, all is good. Over a year and working fine. Grease in that enviroment doesn't work, maybe on paper it does. If you need help in design just call.
Grease has been Jim dandy in mine for 4 months now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Easy enough to drive over there, I'll bring it up with my group here and see if we can make it. I might even go early if I can kill myself on a moto!

I'll post a pic up here on Wednesday as I don't have one already done.
Cool! It should be a lot of fun out there! :cool:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here is a photo of the Westpak hard surface urethane squeegee with Easy-Touch valve:
Brush will slide on, after sliding off squeegee.
14Squeegee.jpg

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=5467

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom