Three year anniversary with our superstar!

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
IMG_2671.JPG
I worked alone for 17 years to keep the quality and security excellent with my clients. After a bazaar accident causing me to hire somebody to do my job I found the value with a two-man crew . We doubled our tickets and build customer relationships. That was in 2007 . After many employees. We found Brian Kirk. We want to wish him a happy three year anniversary with Burdick's!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian is a sharp guy. Talking with him last year in Nashville you can hear the passion in his voice and his willingness to make people happy with the service your company provides. You guys really lucked out finding him.

Reactions: MR CLEAN

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 72061 I worked alone for 17 years to keep the quality and security excellent with my clients. After a bazaar accident causing me to hire somebody to do my job I found the value with a two-man crew . We doubled our tickets and build customer relationships. That was in 2007 . After many employees. We found Brian Kirk. We want to wish him a happy three year anniversary with Burdick's!
Teach you to go shopping at the Bazaar.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm sure looking back you would have had a helper way sooner.. They are a pita, but well worth it!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
(tell the truth)

Every time he calls you fear the inevitable, " it's been great, I love you guys but I bought my own truckmount and am going to give it a go...."

yes....

Able 1

Name
Keith
You should be paying him at least $25 an hour at your prices.. When you find them you have to keep them!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom