Tile and Grout Cleaning Equipment

BigMike

Name
Mike Swinson
Hey guys and gals.... we will soon be offering tile/grout cleaning and I will be purchasing the equipment shortly. Any suggestions for a good portable tile cleaning machine and accecories. Anyone got something like that for sale perhaps? Ideas, suggestions? I will be purchasing equipment within the next 2 weeks I believe. Thanks so much!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Are those pumps something you hook up to a water line or do you need to carry water on the truck etc?

Big Mike already has portables so...

Could it be something as easy as switching out the pump to a higher adjustable PSI in the units he has?

I always liked the turbo hybrid for tile and grout cleaning when I had my TM.

Now that I'm doing OP work. I'm trying to get the hang of using that for tile and grout cleaning.....Not liking it yet.

Not sure I will like it.

But if I can get it to work, it's really an inexpensive route to go IMO.
The trick is to get a cleaner powerful enough that doesn't need to be rinses as well.

Anyone?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Portable is an ok start...I'd go work w/someone for a while, save some money and buy a truck mount operation. Those portables get old real fast....

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We use a host machine with the hostdry product on tile and grout. First we hand scrub, then use the extraction machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom