tile and grout

Blue Monarch said:
So curtis,

My eyes must be bad? When the job turns out well, I should assume your juice would do better?

GMAFB

Helluva lot better than Powermax...Ive done side by side.........and thats the bottom line.

Larry

Can I use your liquid brightner in this formula in place of the powdered brightner?
The powders clog the pump up sprayer.

Larry Cobb said:
carpet cleaner,
[quote="carpet cleaner":3egkuh1z]Can you add powdered brightner or liquid brightner to the heavy duty floor stripper?
Sure you can.
Our HD floor stripper ($7.75/gal.) & powder brightener will do a good job of cleaning grout.

The high stripper pH will be irritating to work with.

Larry[/quote:3egkuh1z]

Gary T

TxCon 4800, This Old Grout Deep Clean(not the green version). Both are great high alk cleaners. Pretty much any acid cleaner will do the trick as a last step. I hate Viper Venom, it doesn't clean worth a crap and it's dilution ratios suck. You should never have to go 1:1 to get a moderately soiled floor clean. That's an expensive clean.

Mr.Truckmount

Try our porducts from FloorMaster, we have SurfaceMaster 1 2 3, plus OxyMaster, everybody who uses it love it

T

tokmik

I use prochem powerburst or viper renew acid cleaner for all tile cleanings. To answer your question about sodium percarbonate: prochem has a product for pet stain and odor removal called Odor Rescue which is the same thing as pros choice OSR which is a powdered cleaning agent.

Carpet Cleaning Service

Back
Top Bottom