Tile n Grout Cleaning Pics

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Tile Before.JPG
Tile After.PNG

Installed in 92 first professional cleaning - lady had the reciept in hand !!

Last edited:
Reactions: dealtimeman

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I took that after shot up close to avoid shadowing - the shadowing made it look weird until you got on top of it .. I set up an air mover in the doorway which made the middle of the kitchen completely dry .. that section looked too mint not to snap !! All the wet grout looked patchy during the drying process as did the area that looks mint.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I asked her if she had it color sealed .. she said no, dug up the reciept and said they installed mauve grout. It looks white but you can see a tint of pink. They might have color sealed it with the mauve at the beginning. It would explain why it cleaned up so nice n easy.

Reactions: Mikey P

Bryan Thomson

Supportive Member
Name
Bryan Thomson
2790 is a very good cleaner but remember it's a potassium hydroxide base and 12-13 pH and will "Dull" a hone travertine floor.
Great for man made tile like porcelain or ceramic.....I wouldn't use it on any calcium carbonate base stone eg. Travertine,Marble or Limestone.....I have used it on greasy slate and it worked excellent. Just thought you should know since it sounds like you just started using it.

Reactions: Spurlington
Name
Ross Martin
I do a lot of T&G and your results are impressive.

To get the same results, I'm sure would have been 2 steps for me. First, high ph, second, acid.

I'm going to order some right now.

Does anyone have any precautions for using?

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Wow!!! That is really impressive. Let us know if it works that well the next time you use it.

Reactions: Spurlington

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Wow!!! That is really impressive. Let us know if it works that well the next time you use it.

I got a bad one tomorrow .. I wish I could do a video but not sure how thatll work out since Im going in by myself !!

A GoPro strapped to my shoes would be cool !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom