Tile wand teaser

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
So, the vacuum adjusts by variance in the height of the outer squeegee ?

That's a cool feature.

What elastomer are the squeegee blades made from?

We like urethane blades on our squeegees.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
From someone who does "everyday" tile and grout cleaning...Based on the teaser I watched before...The size of the wand is too small...One small rectangle 2"x 8" versus one 12"-15" area...I don't get it...The bonzer looks like a possible competitor or even a zipper...The brush to me takes away the aggressiveness of the jets and heat...That patented vacuum compensator is the secret of the turbo...People on this forum and another speak of the brush is better that the Teflon ring...What???? I'm all about speed and effectiveness...The tool of the wand as showed, I don't see it.

Reactions: Jimmy L

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My concern is how low the jet manifold is inside the head of the wand. I can see it blocking the suction and getting clogged up with debris. Have you seen how much hair gets clogged up in the brush of the other plain jane tile wands? Just think how much of that will clog up inside that head. I suggest putting the manifold on top of the head, like the others, and if the main purpose of this wand is to get the water jets below the vac port, then just put some jet extensions on it, which will open it up dramatically, and give both awesome suction and keep the hot water on the tile just as the original purpose is designed

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That is my complaint of the old geckko wand. The jets cover up half of the vac port and get plugged up with debris. WHO THE FOOK DESIGNED THAT POS?

EDS

Name
Ed
No...I get more pop because the ice takes up more area in the cup!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom