Tip Blooming Special

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you do a shitty job with the 370, compared to the vortex?

I don't do s***** jobs... I have too much pride. My 370 is an excellent purchase. Just did a small job ,a recliner, with my new tool. Absolutely amazing. In fact, i want try the new 1.5 devWand with my 370 and Power burst. i bet ill do a bad ass job. The only difference is time..

Reactions: DAT and Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't do s***** jobs... I have too much pride. My 370 is an excellent purchase. Just did a small job ,a recliner, with my new tool. Absolutely amazing. In fact, i want try the new 1.5 devWand with my 370 and Power burst. i bet ill do a bad ass job. The only difference is time..
...lol

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I should get a rage then?
Derrick, I don’t doubt for a second you do good work with your porty. But you are in Nevada. Home of the low humidity. And it’s not like high rises are an issue for you. Get yourself a Tm and get a rock solid foundation to build your business with it. It will change your world. Stop asking what’s better, the rage or 370. Just do it. Buy a used one. If you don’t like it and want to go back to porty humping, then sell it and you aren’t out anything.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Nomad74 im planning on getting a 370 or equivalent anyways..i know it is awesome... Im just saying, as far physics are concerned, my porty is pretty good too for 20ft hose run... However, I probably will never become a full blown carpet cleaner which why an entry TM and portable is appealing to me. My business model is good to go that i know will succeed.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@Nomad74 im planning on getting a 370 or equivalent anyways..i know it is awesome... Im just saying, as far physics are concerned, my porty is pretty good too for 20ft hose run... However, I probably will never become a full blown carpet cleaner which why an entry TM and portable is appealing to me. My business model is good to go that i know will succeed.
What is your business model? Is carpet just something on the side? Personally I would rather go out of business than go back to only porty. My Orbot has filled that void.

I see a world covered from ocean to ocean in shag.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

New legend looks good to.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
What is your business model? Is carpet just something on the side?

I don't consider carpet cleaning as on the side as it is a part of my cleaning business. I do windows, house cleaning, janitorials. I do plan on having employees and ill just manage. I rather do that and go to the gym and spend time with my kid and especially my wife as she is not well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom