TM Setup’s

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Because we don't take naps back there so we carry extra things like a 210 gallon stainless steel waste tank, 5 blowers, many other extra things that if I put them in your Cleanco it would fill it up as well.
Bob,
I own a Butler, a Pro- 1200, I owned CDS's and an Apex.
Even the Butler with the most space efficient arrangements-mid-mount- is not as spacious or space efficient as the 1200 or the CDS.
Partially due to storage design, partially due to where the machine is situated in the van. They have plenty of good things, space efficiency ain't one of them.

Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Bob,
Even the Butler with the most space efficient arrangements-mid-mount- is not as spacious or space efficient as the 1200 or the CDS.
Partially due to storage design, partially due to where the machine is situated in the van. They have plenty of good things, space efficiency ain't one of them.
Hydramaster cdS gives you more room than any other unit.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
ruff said: ↑
Bob,

I believe the cds has the least amount of vac compared to other direct drives. Don't think it's a lot less, but less.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Thanks I have owned a couple of hydramaster cds and

Bob,
The comparison was a Cleanco and my Butler.
I carry much more in my Butler and therefore I resemble the remark from Marty "looking like a hoarders closet" which was at least partially directed at me and Butler Owners generally I'm sure. It's a true observation and funny. But I have a CRB, tile wands, blowers and a few other things that if I took them out the van, it would look more spacious...but I'm not taking them out.
I have owned a couple HydraMaster cds machines as well. Several slide ins that I liked very much. I like the Cleanco.
I am very happy I was able to get the Butler. I will just keep it all organized as use the space as well as I can.

Reactions: hogjowl

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not more than the Pro-1200 with the L shape recovery tank.
I owned both.

Bob, I think Russ's remark (I speculate) relates more to the ability to work (or in my case) inability to work in a, for lack of a better word, cluttered environment.

I know you keep it organized and kudos to you. I know that I personally need more open available space. Otherwise I find it very challenging to function. Its my personal limitation. I think others may have it too.

And imho, Butler can improve their space design.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Bob, I think Russ's remark (I speculate) relates more to the ability to work (or in my case) inability to work in a, for lack of a better word, cluttered environment.
I know you keep it organized and kudos to you. I know that I personally need more open available space. Otherwise I find it very challenging to function. Its my personal limitation. I think others may have it too.
And imho, Butler can improve their space design.
I think they did improve their design to create more available space...that would be the model you bought.
I like the 210 gallon waste tank and big fresh water tank. If I had more room I would just keep adding stuff. If I had a box truck it would be loaded with blowers and de-hus.
I think the problem of space for me is that I have come to know that the way I use to clean... a couple pump up sprayers and a hydrahoe cleaning wand, gum remover and a upholstery tool was good enough and now it isn't. I had tons of room even with very big slide ins. I don't want a box truck but the ice cream truck is a possibility.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

chokadilas

Name
ARTUR
Hello.
Looks that you are familiar with Stanley Steemer and someone from *** forum recommended me to look up here on this forum
I bought a 2018 Transit Medium Roof Model 5700 with some rear end damage for work, but someone (most likely the previous owner) took out the pump-out and put another CAT high-pressure pump which doesn't fit.
If someone have resources, would you be able to send more pictures of these truck mounts, I am trying to find these missing parts. I attached photos of my unit hope that would be helpful. Thank you.

IMG_4699.JPG IMG_5455.JPG IMG_8971.JPG IMG_9069.JPG

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom