Tm won't start

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
I have a problem with my prochem blazer xl it wont start. I did a job last night and when I checked my van in the afternoon I heard my fresh water tank working. I left my machine on. The battery died so I just replaced it. My fuel pump to the gas tank is working but their is no gas in my fuel filter. I put a little gas in my carburetor and it wants to start. Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion? Thanks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a problem with my prochem blazer xl it wont start. I did a job last night and when I checked my van in the afternoon I heard my fresh water tank working. I left my machine on. The battery died so I just replaced it. My fuel pump to the gas tank is working but their is no gas in my fuel filter. I put a little gas in my carburetor and it wants to start. Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion? Thanks
Take the fuel line off the filter, put it in a container and turn it on. If you get fuel, it's the filter. If you don't get fuel, it's probably the pump

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you think it was pumping gas while not running be sure to change the oil.
Reason he is telling you that, is that if your fuel pump was left running, you maybe had gas entering the cylinders and washing the oil off and diluting your engine oil. Won't hurt to change the oil again.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I would think it would just bypass back into the gas tank.. Well, if you have one of these on your Blazer..
1484434753367-1549950700.jpg

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
No I don't but I too will get one to.I also zip tied my key to the throttle and I'm going to take out every night

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom