To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Name
Connor
I wonder if that's the same guy that sent me a PM about John supposedly screwing him on a beat up machine?

John G

NO John didn't screw Todd, and I can't say much because we will meet in court.
I will tell you this, this will be my first time in court in 39 years of business
When this is done, I will show all the evidence from BOTH sides and you all
can judge for yourselves.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I became aware of this some time ago
and heard both sides of the story (though limited)

My take ...buyers remorse .
pay THAT much for a shake 'n shine machine, and you want it to be "perfect" in every way (including cosmetically)

..L.T.A.

John G

No, you have not heard both sides Larry, but if you are interested you can call me.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think the question is , does the machine work?

and why with a machine that cost so much would you not just replace the handle and be done with it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with Larry...buyer's remorse.

But if you do have an picky asshole customer why wouldn't you just fix the damn thing and be done with it?

Too much pride to admit something was wrong?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes why not just replace the unit and fix the fabrication issue.

now some doubt about your biz practices will be talked about and aired over the Internet.

if I purchased a 4 thousand dollar tool and it worked but it was not manufactured correctly I would want a replacement or my money back.

now if it was damaged by the user that is different, I did see the trinity at connections and thought it was built like a tank and would be difficult to damage but who knows.

Connor

Name
Connor
I've already made up my mind. You gave him a crooked thing and he didn't want crooked. Obviously not an ASQ member, are you, hillbilly?

I guess that when you're a pro-queer, pseudo-fundamentalist, neo-con, douche bag with a seared conscience that a customer wanting a properly plumb and square piece of equipment isn't really important to you because you already spent the money. He didn't ask for your cloak and tunic, just for fair business and to get what he paid for. The fact that you've made such a spectacle out of this is already costing you customers and rusting your imported galvanized armor.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth......

And you still haven't painted my house!

Connor

Name
Connor
I agree with Larry...buyer's remorse.

But if you do have an picky asshole customer why wouldn't you just fix the damn thing and be done with it?

Too much pride to admit something was wrong?

Obviously not enough pride to want it to be right.

Then again, he is an exclusively OP method, so that speaks volumes about what he considers "right".

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Chris, you seem to have a lot of emotion invested in this issue. Too bad it is being aired so publicly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What Chris is experiencing is what many men go thru when they get older, MANBOOBS and being overly emotional due to ESTROGEN levels rising.

Reactions: Jeff Madsen

Connor

Name
Connor
Chris, you seem to have a lot of emotion invested in this issue. Too bad it is being aired so publicly.

Yes, Frosty, it is too bad. Live by the boards or something like that. I suspect you detected some homofauxbia and your fingers felt the need to smirk.

Connor

Name
Connor
ummm....God designed that machine so it can't be f'd up..it is perfect..we just aren't capable, as mere humans, of understanding why he wanted the handle like that

Maybe it's meant for somebody with two different arm lengths?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Should have filed claim with shipper first!

Notice how smoothly it was running in the video. I'd have twisted the handle back and skipped the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom