To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Name
Connor
Thanks Todd

and honest to God , i don't have a dog in this fight .
and I'm not suggesting you don't have legitimate complaints

But lemmie ask, did you demo a Trinity before buying?
Did you ever even SEE one in person before buying?

Demo or not, he wasn't expecting the quality of some cheap Chinese import, Larry. So please STFU about your buyers remorse rant, brother, it doesn't matter. Todd bought a machine expecting it to be on par with the other OP machines. I've bought equipment that I'd never used before because I had expectations on it to be plumb and true without cosmetic blemishes and noisier than a freight train. For $4k, I'd not only expect it to NOT be a hunk of shitty shit shit, I'd demand that it not be. John's may show a little charisma to some folks, but he apparently show fangs to those who don't favor his hot and cold teats.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i thought i read back in page 3 or 4 (that was a WHILE AGO wasnt it??) that he had seen it and tested it....

thats what i thought i saw

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
and honest to God , i don't have a dog in this fight .
and I'm not suggesting you don't have legitimate complaints

Thats exactly what you were saying Larry. Your buyer's remorse crack and "spidy sense" were saying simply that Todd just basically wanted his $4,500 back for a machine that didn't have problems. Now you say he has legitimate complaints? Which way is it? You can't have it both ways. That type of spin looks exactly like what I've seen John G do a thousand times.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. It's good for your digestion.:razz:

Reactions: Connor
F

FB7777

MeAt fancies himself the Mikeysboard intuitive genius

I don't know where he finds the time to build grips when he's patting himself on the back 24/7

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Oh gawd, you want to know what Larry really thinks?....really?

I will take a shot at what Larry realy think about this thread and i am thinking it is pretty close to what the silent majority thinks of this thread.

Just a bunch of sour on life, cackling hens who got nothing better to do than to piss in someones cornflakes.

F

FB7777

I'm just sitting by the fire with cigar warming up after cleaning up after 3 feet of snow... Keep padding carpet Mar duh eeee. Perhaps someday before your 80 you can afford my front Palladium window View attachment 1434

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
if that's 3' then i live in a double wide.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
a Which way is it?

both...
he unwrapped that over priced monstrosity and said ..."you gotta be kidding me"
The stuff he found after that gave him a legitimate out ...IF his side of the story is accurate .
and none of us really knows that cause we've only heard one side ...YOU might make firm judgements based on that, but i can't

So please STFU

n1gga, pleeze ...like that will ever happen

your buyers remorse rant, brother, it doesn't matter

I agree with that..unless John has solid proof that Todd damaged the stuff on purpose, i haven't a clue why he handled this in the worst possible way imaginable.

I don't know where he finds the time to build grips when he's patting himself on the back 24/7

multi-tasker :winky:

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I'm just sitting by the fire with cigar warming up after cleaning up after 3 feet of snow... Keep padding carpet Mar duh eeee. Perhaps someday before your 80 you can afford my front Palladium window View attachment 1434

Never padded a carpet in my life.
Just moved out of my 24th floor (top floor) downtown condo after 16 years and have move to a gated community in high end part of the city. Just so you are not fooling yourself you should know that a persons salt cannot be judged by their financial wealth or lack of.

Ohh! and for what it is worth i have people that clear my snow and cut my grass :biggrin:

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't know anything about Fred (thankfully) and I am not directing this at him in particular. It has been my experience that the only people who have comfortable lives with lots of toys in this business are those who inherit money, have a wife with a really good job, or have actually built a large successful business. Large sucessful businesses are rare in this industry.

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I don't know anything about Fred (thankfully) and I am not directing this at him in particular. It has been my experience that the only people who have comfortable lives with lots of toys in this business are those who inherit money, have a wife with a really good job, or have actually built a large successful business. Large sucessful businesses are rare in this industry.

That must be why i do not have lots of toys :cry:

But hey i am a very young company and i got a long row to hoe before i get their.

Connor

Name
Connor
It has been my experience that the only people who have comfortable lives with lots of toys in this business are those who inherit money, have a wife with a really good job, or have actually built a large successful business. Large sucessful businesses are rare in this industry.

Large does not always equate to successful, either.

Many bootstrappers lack the education and the desire to be educated in order to be large and successful. They think they've got to jump into the fracas as soon as possible. You won't cut much wood with a dull saw, but you will make a lot of strokes.

Connor

Name
Connor
That must be why i do not have lots of toys :cry:

But hey i am a very young company and i got a long row to hoe before i get their.

Ya, just think, it won't be long before you have a fleet of Caravans with Von Schraders.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya, just think, it won't be long before you have a fleet of Caravans with Von Schraders.

VS equipment is more for owner operator . It is not the kind of equipment that you can just throw a well trained monkey on and say go for it.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL at Conner.

There is a term that human behaviorists use called "tells". A "tell" is a behavior that is universal in what it reveals no matter the culture. An example is someone who pauses and looks DOWN during a conversation. This is a tell indicating deception. Someone who pauses and looks up is simply thinking over his next choice of words.

A tell associated with faux wealth is ostentacious displays of houses, toys, vacations, etc. Think about it and you will realize it's true. Have you ever met someone who has a net worth that is worth bragging about, who actually accumulated it on his own, who actually brags about it? Almost to a man, those who built it, let "it" speak for itself. It's always the second generation who brags, or flaunts it.

This same human characteristic can be seen by observing the behavior of a carpet cleaner who has a wife that makes good money, or they are a trust fund baby.

Another example of this behavior is the man who marrys up. A man who feels he is unworthy of his wife will brag on her, show pictures of her and try to impress everyone with her, even strangers. A man who feels he is worthy of a beautiful wife won't do this except at appropriate times and with close people.

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
LOL at Conner.

There is a term that human behaviorists use called "tells". A "tell" is a behavior that is universal in what it reveals no matter the culture. An example is someone who pauses and looks DOWN during a conversation. This is a tell indicating deception. Someone who pauses and looks up is simply thinking over his next choice of words.

A tell associated with faux wealth is ostentacious displays of houses, toys, vacations, etc. Think about it and you will realize it's true. Have you ever met someone who has a net worth that is worth bragging about, who actually accumulated it on his own, who actually brags about it? Almost to a man, those who built it, let "it" speak for itself. It's always the second generation who brags, or flaunts it.

This same human characteristic can be seen by observing the behavior of a carpet cleaner who has a wife that makes good money, or they are a trust fund baby.

Another example of this behavior is the man who marrys up. A man who feels he is unworthy of his wife will brag on her, show pictures of her and try to impress everyone with her, even strangers. A man who feels he is worthy of a beautiful wife won't do this except at appropriate times and with close people.

I Knew their was a reason i liked Mr. Pig

Last edited:

Connor

Name
Connor
I new their was a reason i liked Mr. Pig

Methinks ye have a lack in comprehension, and it has nothing to do with you liking the gentleman from Alabama.

And What's an 0/P?

"New" what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom