Todd V the Trinity

randy

Name
Randy
In the matter of Todd of Idaho V John Franklin Geurkink, Trinity Renewal Systems, and Carpet care systems : JUDGEMENT FORTHE PLAINTIFF in the amount of $4500

Congradulations Todd. I will work on the paper work to lien real property and levy personal property within the state of Kentucky this weekend. I'm somewhat busy so it will take me a few days. State statute allows for simultaneous filing of both with one filing fee of $45. What a value. You also have the option of filing for interrogatories to be heard in your local court. Again that requires Mr. Gueurkink's appearance, which is now mandatory. No show for that and it's a show cause summons and the U.S. Marshalls at the door with handcuffs and a trip to Idaho on CON air. The latter would probably be my advice but the paper work is pretty easy either way. The latter would actually be board legend pretty quick. The trinity and CON air, all in one thread who would have thought.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Yikes...this case really screwed John G. And I'm not talking about financially....

Mikey P

Administrator
What did I tell you John when this matter came to my attention a month and a half before the boards brought it to light?

How many sales lost over this?

Amazing.

Let this bea lesson to you all on how not to run a business.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Bridge Burning School seems to be pretty popular in this industry AND we all ace the class...

randy

Name
Randy
Well at this point the most important thing is that I get my steak dinner for helping Todd with his case, LOL

Seriously, I agree with Zee, John will be paying for this stunt long after he pays Todd. Sad but he totally deserves it. I have tried to be quite on this till the case was settled but I will be responding to John's earlier post accusing me of lying now that this matter has been adjudicated. With respect to people not buying Trinities because of the exposure of this case, I know of 6. I have actually talked with four of them and they are thankful for a board that allows feed back and doesn't censor every other thread.

Mikey P

Administrator
What pisses me off is John begging me to remove that long original thread here about this bs and as soon as Fred locked the thread John goes over to *** and starts it all up again.

Where's ConnOr??

Reactions: Connor and randy

Mikey P

Administrator
And I'm removing the classified ad for the used unit now as it obviously does NOT come with any sort of a warranty.

John kept promising the mods here that once this went to court we would all see what a liar Todd is..

Ill say it again, the more you swing your Good Christian Cock around in public, the more of a lying hypocrite you are likely to be.

Reactions: FB7777 and tmdry

randy

Name
Randy
Well if it makes you feel any better I posted the same thing at vacaway and they deleted it, I reposted thinking it was a IPAD issue/ crash. So Steve sends me the warning about posted a personal attack. Hilarious, a post about a court case is a personal attack. So I replied that I'm done with his board and will no longer use any off his products. So he then sends me a message about a life time ban, LOL

I think he was just pissed that I said he was just as bad as John for covering for him. I have no need for a supplier that supports the likes John G. I loved his hell jell but that's about it. The rest of his encap products are loaded with stuff that shouldn't be in an encap juice in the first place.

Very glad I bought the Trio, you don't get a bunch of hassle when you deal with Whittaker. Their equipment sells on it's own merits, no need for bogus shills that have BEEN GIVEN A FREE $4500 machine.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Why?
what's that dude's involvement??
he's selling a used machine and is presumably sold "as is" .
The buyer buys with eyes wide open

..L.T.A.

Not if they find that ad innocently having not followed the whole sad drama unfold.

I want no part of this hillbilly bs.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with you Randy on that nazi board steve has.

I WILL NEVER BUY A FOOKIN THING FROM HIM AGAIN.

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
I quit buying from Steve Smith many months ago. He has his head so far up Geurkink's rectum it's ridiculous.

I am so glad for Todd. That verdict was long over due.

Congratulations Todd! Truth still prevails once in a while in this screwed up world.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John G, you are on this thread everytime I look. I'm sure you can still repair a lot of damage that was done to your business by saying something honest and nice.... and a lot of these guys, I'm sure in time will forget about this and perhaps become your customers.

I believe its never too late.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I believe its never too late.

Its always too late on the internet, nobody ever wants to apologize and suck it up.

If i ever sold anything (which is never) on forums then i would follow steve/bill or scott w and never get involved in nonsense.

Reactions: tmdry

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
[h=1]Warranty Information[/h]
warranty.png

Trinity Renewal Systems/Carpet Care Systems International U.S. WARRANTY
(This applies to all TRS/CCS machines)
This Trinity Renewal Systems/Carpet Care Systems International Industrial/Commercial Product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, when operated and maintained in accordance with TRS/CCS Maintenance and Operations Instructions.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for use of the product. It does not cover normal wear parts such as electrical cable, rubber parts, hoses, motor brushes, and wheels.
A maximum of 20 days from original purchase is allowed for any machine to be returned or refunded and that is with conditions.
If any equipment or products are returned because of damage in shipping, customer must have claimed damage to shipper or risk losing right to any refund.
Customer pays all shipping costs where they want to return equipment unless it is a factory defect.

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
I would like Todd to come on here and tell the entire story. All the lies and bluffs that were hurled towards him to intimidate him into takin it up the rear. Thumbs up to Todd for stickin to his guns.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so was it a default judgement or did he show up and fight the case???? I never liked john G clear back from the days of the ICS board. when some guy comes on and says OP is so much better than a truckmount you know they are a dumb shit. yeah OP has a place no doubt about it. ITS 1 method in the tool box but if you could only pick one as stand alone it has to be truckmount. hell even chemdry knows this now!!! think about all the lies they told and are now eating crow. john g is one of those guys that knows what they know and will never listen to anyone else.

todd's story was too credible to ignore. I also find it really sad he threatened todd with slander issues to keep him from filing in court. I told todd he should file anyways and to hell with all the poppy cock. john G pay the guy his f ing money!!!

on edit: john I know you are reading this until todd has been paid if I EVER see a post on here from you I am going to respond with "pay todd his f ing money" I would urge others to do the same. this aint going away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley
F

FB7777

Bible thumping scum bag hypocrit

Probably can't even scrap together the $4500'settlement

Should have been triple damages and the return shipping costs

Why do cleaners deal with these broke dick early Internet garage manuf and bathtub chemist losers?

Reactions: Shane Deubell

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just a shame!

How 1 transaction handled incorrectly can damage a company forever. Especially a 100 dollar mistake turned into such a clusterfook!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Glad its over, hopefully ppl can make changes in w/ever ways and better themselves. Afterall none of us are perfect, i know i need to grow up....a lot. But yeah change is sometimes good.

Reactions: cleanimagemarketing

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
Check out page 3 on ***************** on the thread called "Trinity or Orbot" on May 5th, 2013 and read John G's posts. Just too good!!!

Here are the posts in case you can't find them.

John has been very difficult to deal with during this entire process placing blame on everyone but himself. I am glad to finally go to Court soon and put this all behind me.

So am I to understand Todd, that if you lose in court you will apologize for all the lying and slander?

John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
VLM Carpet Cleaning Machines
Buy VLM Carpet Cleaning Products
VLM Carpet Cleaners

Judge Judy sounds good to me, I would love this LIVE>

John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
VLM Carpet Cleaning Machines
Buy VLM Carpet Cleaning Products