Tom Conway Devpro Wand, board hype...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Talked to Tom at length today.

We have a demo Swivel Devastator wand being shipped to us for anybody that wants to try it in the north Texas area .

We are also making the non-swivel 14" Devastator available at a substantially reduced price,

with the same enhanced recovery,
and ease of fingertip adjustment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Talked to Tom at length today.

We have a demo Swivel Devastator wand being shipped to us for anybody that wants to try it in the north Texas area .

We are also making the non-swivel 14" Devastator available at a substantially reduced price,

with the same enhanced recovery,
and ease of fingertip adjustment.

after using the swivel for a month or so...there is absolutely no way I could ever go back to a straight wand...I have moved way less furniture because I can lay it down and get under them....all those tight places are a breeze to get to...the swivel is more then worth the extra coin and will pay for its self time and time again............

steve_64

I didn't get the swivel idea until I started using the hard surface wand a few months back.

I see it's worth now and want to try one some day.

Reactions: Mikey P

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Okay guys little update, I should have the adapter some time later next week....they WILL GO OUT to guys that have the wand, if I happen to miss you please call or text or email me.
This fitting will allow us to put grease into swivel under a little pressure. In video I only did it with wand planted like it was cleaning, but you can rotate the wand head 180* and inject more if you like. I believe the best grease is the white lithium type grease, but you can use what ever you have and should be fine.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Okay guys little update, I should have the adapter some time later next week....they WILL GO OUT to guys that have the wand, if I happen to miss you please call or text or email me.
This fitting will allow us to put grease into swivel under a little pressure. In video I only did it with wand planted like it was cleaning, but you can rotate the wand head 180* and inject more if you like. I believe the best grease is the white lithium type grease, but you can use what ever you have and should be fine.

@TConway

Do you have to empty out the vegetable oil? I would imagine so, but just guessing....

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Nope just put in the new and it will force it out, I would put rag down to do this though. I asked the Oring guy that question.

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom you forgot to mention that the set screw/ should NOT be threaded in all the way, rather flush when the outside of the swivel housing.

Marty for $99 plus all travel expenses Ill come service yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: TConway

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
and DO NOT..turn the head thinking your going to work the grease ( or at the time the vegetable oil ) down into the head with the set screw out..you will find your self in a panic on your hands and knees looking all over your garage floor for the little bally thingy's.......so I here.....

Reactions: TConway and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
and while your in maintenance mode take all the other set screws out ONE BY ONE and lube the threads with Anti Seize or in a year's time or 1000 jobs, which ever comes first, you'll strip the Allen head if you were to try and take the swivel apart to replace O rings

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom