Tom Conway Devpro Wand, board hype...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I never thought I would ever see a wand increase the preformance of my machine...until you get one in your hands and see what it can do...you will never understand it...it's amazing...

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And Tom we are right now getting your wand really dirty in a kitty cat mess... LOL. We are definitely going to have to sanitize everything! So you would could say that you're wand does take a lot of s***...and keeps making us great money. An awesome investment we absolutely love having

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Tom....you NEED to post a video of your wand RIGHT HERE......
cuz i know of a couple of people that want to look at it......screw Pigbreath!!

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This thread also makes the BD think...."well, base' on alladat I ain't buyin' one yett...'til he d'cides to lower dat price"

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Sounds like and looks like a pretty good wand. I will be interested to learn about the design that is improving the cfm.

Most of the talk on performance seems to center on better suction and the quality swivel. But cleaning performance is as much about jet size, pattern, placement, etc., etc. Any thing of note in this department?

And will there be on one display tomorrow at the Proline swap meet and bbq in Sacramento?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sounds like and looks like a pretty good wand. I will be interested to learn about the design that is improving the cfm.

Most of the talk on performance seems to center on better suction and the quality swivel. But cleaning performance is as much about jet size, pattern, placement, etc., etc. Any thing of note in this department?

And will there be on one display tomorrow at the Proline swap meet and bbq in Sacramento?

I just knocked out 5 good size jobs today with this wand...my little old blueline thermalwave felt like it was twice the machine it ever was...the way the air moves thought out the chamber and the way it just lifts the fibers and the crap out of the carpet is amazing..Tom Meyer said it the best..its like going form a portable to a truckmount...but all you changed was the wand...it just opened everything up..I have never seen a GLIDED wand remove so much dirt and leave the carpets as dry as it does..

5 days..21 jobs..and I could probably go on and on about what it can do...but until you actually hook one up and use it...and see it with your own eyes...no one would probably believe that a wand could do what this one does..I didn't...so I went and found out for my self...but if and when you do....the only disappointment you will have is that you did not have it a long time ago....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Many here forget that I am the original innovator in our industry. Around 2000 I came out with an amazing product to help out my fellow carpet cleaners. Marty and Ricky have been users for years! Corrects slumping of the back and improves posture. Lee Stockwell has a used one I sent him and he claims he sees GOD when he uses it!
I suppose most of you have never heard of the AMAZING ........ " ELECTRO-COB" The original sold for $4.95 way back in 2000. BUT WAIT! I've been working on a NEW and IMPROVED Electro-Cob. NO MORE electricity!
Now it's powered by a LITHIUM battery! And NOW REVEALING!..........TA DA......... it has a SWIVEL!

But get this! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY...............the price is going to be $1,695!
HURRY! this offer won't last long!

FEEL THE SWIVEL AND THE SLIDE!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
What a beautiful testimony of overcoming struggles @TConway ......
Having met your beautiful wife and you twice now, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is going to explode for you.
Two amazing people who are such a great team, creating 2 amazing tools that no cleaner should be without, built with knowledge, integrity and pride.
You have inspired many people, myself included. Thank you!
And thank you for working tirelessly to put it all together for the greater good of this industry I love so much but also for stepping up to be the man who provides for his family no matter what the cost or risk. You truly are a rockstar and Missy just as much so.
What a team! The tools and the creators! :rockon: :clap:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Why Mr Martin you sound like a Shill...

Lol..

Wait till The Dangsters on *** and Rennysworld find out..

I could care a less..people that really know me know that it takes a lot for something to grab my attention...and even more to say how great it is...the ones who dont know me..can figure it out for them selfs..something like this does not come around very often in this industry..and Tom deserves all the recognition he can get from it....

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I just knocked out 5 good size jobs today with this wand...my little old blueline thermalwave felt like it was twice the machine it ever was...the way the air moves thought out the chamber and the way it just lifts the fibers and the crap out of the carpet is amazing..Tom Meyer said it the best..its like going form a portable to a truckmount...but all you changed was the wand...it just opened everything up..I have never seen a GLIDED wand remove so much dirt and leave the carpets as dry as it does..

5 days..21 jobs..and I could probably go on and on about what it can do...but until you actually hook one up and use it...and see it with your own eyes...no one would probably believe that a wand could do what this one does..I didn't...so I went and found out for my self...but if and when you do....the only disappointment you will have is that you did not have it a long time ago....

I appreciate your review and experience with this wand. It is not that I am doubting it's better vacuum, as you and others have confirmed.

I guess I am just curious as to why. What is different in its construction? How much of a secret can the head design be? Is suction it's only advantage over other wands when it comes to cleaning? Just things I wonder about.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Many here forget that I am the original innovator in our industry. Around 2000 I came out with an amazing product to help out my fellow carpet cleaners. Marty and Ricky have been users for years! Corrects slumping of the back and improves posture. Lee Stockwell has a used one I sent him and he claims he sees GOD when he uses it!
I suppose most of you have never heard of the AMAZING ........ " ELECTRO-COB" The original sold for $4.95 way back in 2000. BUT WAIT! I've been working on a NEW and IMPROVED Electro-Cob. NO MORE electricity!
Now it's powered by a LITHIUM battery! And NOW REVEALING!..........TA DA......... it has a SWIVEL!

But get this! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY...............the price is going to be $1,695!

Does it have an encapsulation component to it?

Reactions: Jimmy L

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I think my wife has one of those.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've got a completely dialed in operation here. I've got all the appropriate tools and equipment. I should be the example of what cleaners should be like.

Yet, I'm still treated like shit in this hell hole.

That's pretty unfair to sheet don't you think????

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
When it went all Willy nilly on me at first.....I thought Tom lost his mind....
But I quickly got the jist of how the wand felt.....top drawer. ..the fit and fitness is unmatched by anything i've seen.....way to go Tom

To quote my favorite movie...it'll pass the Pepsi challenge any day. ..

Reactions: TConway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom