Tom Conway Devpro Wand, board hype...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
View attachment 18108 View attachment 18109

Just so you know my filter holds more!

unless I misunderstood something...there was no electric...so that means you did not pre vac...and then you used a un glided wand...so your filters are pretty accurate..my glided westpac would of not got what I have in the picture of my filter...and if you look close..the filter in not full of debris from not vacuuming...it is lined with soils and sand that get embedded down into the carpet... I would of not got that much with a glide on my westpac..more so at the distance I was using....the lift on Toms wand with a glide..pulls out so much more then any glided wand out there.......

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Damnit Jim Martin! You're making me want to buy this wand.

Hard to ignore the "JMA" seal of approval.

I try not to hype things up to much..and anymore..I stay as neutral as possible..but in this case..credit where credit is due and Tom knocked this one out of the park...once you get your hands on this wand and get it out there in the field and put it to work...I promise you...you will be amazed at what a glided wand can do....I would of never believed it if I did not see it for my self..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
unless I misunderstood something...there was no electric...so that means you did not pre vac...and then you used a un glided wand...so your filters are pretty accurate..my glided westpac would of not got what I have in the picture of my filter...and if you look close..the filter in not full of debris from not vacuuming...it is lined with soils and sand that get embedded down into the carpet... I would of not got that much with a glide on my westpac..more so at the distance I was using....the lift on Toms wand with a glide..pulls out so much more then any glided wand out there.......

Jim I'm just jealous, and I like busting your balls. Glad you love your new wand.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
amazing isn't it...pull back on a wet pass and the wand gets so hot....then how fast it cools down and starts getting cold on a dry pass...that air is flat moving..

I call BS!!!

I don't believe you when you say the air is flat moving, I believe it is moving more linear that flat.

I knew I catch y'all internet gurus messin up one of these days.

Last edited:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Thank you so much guys.

I think it will just take a little time for for this to be to be taken as true input. There is just a lot of wands out there.
I sent @Mark Saiger a picture today after a pre vac I saved my white liner filter bag so I can show what was still pulled out. Just ran out of time today. @Jim Martin statement the filter doesn't lie.
It will just take time and it will prove itself.
We are working on making sure this wand makes its mark on the carpet cleaning world, I swear I wish days were 48 hours long right now, so many things need to happen and so little time.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
While cfm is important, I think a wand's performance is also closely tied to the conditions (i.e. velocity) right at the wand/carpet interface. I don't know any way short of getting NASA involved to measure conditions right at the fiber, but I bet the best wands maximize velocity right where the rubber meets the road, and are designed to shape the flow...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When Marty is so gung ho on things I take a step back.................he doesn't know shit.

Reactions: rick imby

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
So what about that wand you were shipping all over the country to have people test? Is that a pos today?

It's a great wand and I'm using it every single day. Sounds like they had some issues when they were switching over to round glides. I've completely worn out the old school flat glide and have had no issues.

Hoping I'll get Tom's wand by early next week.

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
It's a great wand and I'm using it every single day. Sounds like they had some issues when they were switching over to round glides. I've completely worn out the old school flat glide and have had no issues.

Hoping I'll get Tom's wand by early next week.
Going out tomorrow

Reactions: D Luke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom