Tony Dang- Love him or hate him..

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Can you remove an internal manifold? How do you remove clogs? I'd be afraid to use something I couldn't adjust or repair.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The jet seats could strip out but that kind of damage would have to be self imposed for it to strip out beyond repair.

Tim Page

Name
Tim Page
My son and I spent a good 30 mins on this wand with the El Diablo on hi heat at Atlanta . We have the original Dev Pro which Tony made and sent to us in Australia .
His new wand is excellent a joy to use and beautifully made .
We would recommend it to anyone a real bargain .

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks for the feedback Mikey, that was enough to push me over the fence to get one. I bought another wand from Tony a couple of years ago and love it.. never once had a problem with it. I am a big fan of the swivel, the older bentley was good but the swivel needed redesigning. I did have concerns with the this wands swivel but its been getting some good feedback.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm leaning towards getting one of these wands as well....my 8 year old Greenhorn is ripe for a major rebuild...

I was gona see what Conway has in store....but really, his constant "not ready, not ready" posts -that are by the way probably the longest word count posts on mikeysboard, with the usual accompanying drama - make me not want to wait and just go for a Dang wand.

Reactions: Jimmy L

FredC

Village Idiot
you happen to get it in the same color as your hypocrisy?

Name
I'm Rick James
I'm leaning towards getting one of these wands as well....my 8 year old Greenhorn is ripe for a major rebuild...

I was gona see what Conway has in store....but really, his constant "not ready, not ready" posts -that are by the way probably the longest word count posts on mikeysboard, with the usual accompanying drama - make me not want to wait and just go for a Dang wand.

Same here, I was going to wait to pull the trigger till Tom released his.. but I really don't see him around anymore, not sure whats up.

Mikey P

Administrator
We talk almost daily, Tom and his new wand will be in Nashville.

Between vendettas sic'd on him by Rob and Bristor he is now Board shy.

My prediction is in two years Tom will be everything Greenie and Bristor were supposed to be.

Only sane.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Said it before and will say it again, Joe Bristor has always been good to me.

I just spoke to him yesterday and his new site is almost completely ready.

Reactions: RDS

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How many times have I heard that..

Your day is coming
I remember my day like it was yesterday. I bought a couple things from his site....didn't think much of it. The parts were ok. A month later, my phone rang around 6am in the morning (3am his time) when I'm just waking up to a cup of coffee. And on the other end, I hear his Disturbing, RUDE, voice asking me: "matt this is joe bristor and I need to know why you haven't been active on my forum from your purchases. let me remind you that, that's why my prices are so low!!!" (bullcrap).

I told him, "Don't call me again!!". I was so pissed to hear his voice rudely lecturing me that early. I also had a newborn baby that was trying to sleep. I'm getting mad just thinking about it

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I know this thread is old but I just bought a Tony Dang wand V3 . got it today and it looks really good. Tomorrow I'll get to use it for the first time. Can't wait...

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom