Tool Box room project

ksokalski

John...actually no...cleaning is the money maker for me....then repairs come into second with the repair that I do most often being the restretch.

I would probably never want to be a carpet layer because I typically make twice as much as them repairing the installers mistakes 2 years after the install than they do installing.
(Of course, the main mistake being that the carpeting is not power stretched in the first place.)

One thing I really want to get into when I can get my business to the point where I have more time is carpet inlay of whatever the customer wants.

KEY NOTE: I give the credit for my knowledge in carpet repair to Steve Andrews....hands down. For any of you that see the pictures at the top of this post and say....no way...I won't even try that ....or are nervous about getting into the repair field. Take his class! The repair pictures that you see from my job, I actually did that repair, literally starting 1 day after I finished Steve's RRT class. If it were not for Steve teaching me what he did during that class, you may be laughing at the repair instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom