Top Twenty Five List Nationally Recognized

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Did you see it mentioned in the lastest ICS mag? Just to think some people thought it was a joke. Sticky Tabs mentioned the list on a three page colored ad in the ICS mag. Most guys that are nationally ranked are using it in their marketing programs. Look for the new rankings some time this week. Keep Pre-Vaccing boys you never know when you are being watched.

Golden Boy

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
About as important as being in the top 25 janitor list.

You can tell everyone you know that you are a master cleaner and wear all the patches you want and they will still blink their eyes and think you're a dumbass.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Walrus said:
About as important as being in the top 25 janitor list.

You can tell everyone you know that you are a master cleaner and wear all the patches you want and they will still blink their eyes and think you're a dumbass.

That's because he is, right maxsome boy???

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've always considered myself a dumbass and always will.

My wife calls me an asshole sometimes when my torrettes acts up and I consider that a compliment as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
You guys are idiots if you don't use it in your marketing.

I have had half hour conversations with my clients about my number one ranking.

They were thrilled to be in my presence.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why wasn't I ranked number 1
I am The Greatest Carpet Cleaner on the Planet
I prescrub everything with a 125 lb 1.75hp mercury none of you bitches have anything on me

Name
Ron lippold
Waldo
Please let me know what I have to do to get back on the list
Vortex 175 2 vacuums multi sprayer cotton bonnet pads rakes groomers dry master hand tool judson juice sticky tabs I have all the good stuff .
Tell me Waldo

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you cut what I have in half you got Lip-Holds stock

Keep buying your juice by the gallon you poor ass. I buy CASES each time

Name
Ron lippold
greg one thing I have that I have and you will never is

Class.

You can't buy that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yeah huh. It is always easy to take shots at the punching bag huh. :) I love you Ron

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You know what Ron, your one of the few I can relate to. Besides being on the different ends of personalities, your always busy and I am always busy and we both have a completely different attitude but what your tiny mind doesn't understand that while your kind and understanding I am crazy competetive and if I didn't have people like you to beat I would be nothing. That is why I envy people like you who are successful because you just want, where I just want to beat you. So with that thanks for being busy it makes me work harder at being busier and richer.:)

what who me an ego

harryhides

Name
Tony
If Waldo had a clue he\d get better advice before posting his dumb list.
It looks like he just threw darts at some names.
No points system, no commentary, no basis for the list. Lay off of the Bong, Waldo and try to get it together for once.

Al

That's awesome Waldo! Glad to see you're your getting recognized for your efforts!

8)

Do not know if loyalty counts?

If so Waldo should be #1.

Saw him at Mikefest on hands and in the cold rain picking up cig butts to help clean the hall after show.Also had a helper I did not rec.

Must be nice to have friends like that.

Good luck, Judson

R

R W

The rankings are as WE see them.......not the customer. The top 5 on that list could be total buttholes in other communities.

GOOD buttholes, but buttholes none the less......

It's all in the perception. I know a local cleaner here in town that would probably "out knowledge" anyone on this board....he's very textbook smart about all things carpet, but a butthole to those that know him.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
R W said:
The rankings are as WE see them.......not the customer. The top 5 on that list could be total in other communities.

GOOD, but none the less......

It's all in the perception. I know a local cleaner here in town that would probably "out knowledge" anyone on this board....he's very textbook smart about all things carpet, but a to those that know him.

"buttholes buttholes buttholes butthole"

Sorry to take your words out of context, RW, but you really hit the nail on the head about this ridiculous list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom