Trade Services Offer- Your Opinions

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
1/2 price janitorial 1x per week 6500+/- sq ft. in exchange for office space 2 decent sized offices & a small reception area. All carpet & floor care billed @ normal rate.
Deal or no deal?

WISE

Sounds like a plan to me...

As I have mentioned to you before...I do have an office at the house, but I can't get anything done there. For some reason, Amber thinks I am supposed to pay attention to her when I am home! :lol:

I wish my office was closer to my house; but other than that I love it. On a real busy road and we get a ton of calls from people close by that pass us everyday. That helps as we do have a large service area (slowly bringing it in as we get busier and busier) but the jobs that come in from just our sign out front are great cause they are usually within 5-10 minutes from the shop. We did 7 jobs today all within a few miles of the shop--1 about 30 minutes away. That helps the margins considerably.

GOOD LUCK!

WISE

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
If it's worth it to you, go for it. I just traded a small house cleaning for guitar lessons for my son. Dollar for dollar value there.

G

Looks like a great deal to me :)
But to you ? I can't know!
I love to trade services :) , Just to keep uncle SAM out
of my pocket once in awhile!

Good luck!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
id jump on that in a heart beat...

because you get cash for the job & you get office space...the 1/2 price should at least cover expenses and maybe a tad in the pocket...

only thing I myself would want is shop space to park my stuff...garage gettin a bit cramped

Bob Foster

Just made a deal for video rentals with my local guy. I rent 2-3 movies a week and the shop is new olefin and under 500sq ft. I can do it in an hour and do it 3-4 times per year (expect gum)

minuteman

Hi, just remember you are dealing in real estate on this one and I found out the hard way, in real estate court you better have it in PRINT or you are SOL.

Greg

G

Did a guy's living room for a pair of knew Nike's that my son has been using for 2 years. He treats them like they're gold. probably best compensation yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom