travertine problem

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have this empty to clean and all of downstairs is travertine. All of the hole are filed with grout. They had area rugs so 2 big squares are like new. They were pigs and never cleaned or sealed this. The grout in the holes is black and is not coming clean. should I oxy and 175 it with a brush? I have to have it done by Thursday.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
what equip are you using now? what pre spray have you tried?

i have never been let down on travertine using cobbs powermax and i have cleaned some nasty stuff..

we use a truck mount with a turbo

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I agree the black should come right out with a tile tool.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Ti wand & mytee spinner. I'm out of Cobb. I was using cti stone cleaner. I have extreme clean and some slop & gobble. Was going to oxy boost some extreme.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
All the holes are filled with grout not epoxy. They are black and do not want to come clean. Its the valley contractors are retards here.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
No wax. Extreme clean is the winner. Put some down, put the 175 on it and spinner at 500psi. I tried higher psi but I was removing the grout. I still had to hand tool some tiles. I think cti needs to make a liquid extreme clean with oxy. I got a call to do another 1500sf of travertine while I was doing this job. Going to be a good week. Start saving for MF.

Back
Top Bottom