• trifoldback.jpg
    trifoldback.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 180
  • trifoldft.jpg
    trifoldft.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 187

redbird

Jim

GREAT JOB ! Would you mind if I showed this to my printer to work on a layout for my company? If I could find a way to print it ?
Again, Very nice

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Looks great Jim, I'm trying to put one together too. Did you do it yourself? What program did you use? Are those actual before and after shots? Are you printing them yourself?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
print it if you like and if you have problems let me know and I will email it to you . it may be eaiser

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh man slick....

I hate people like you :wink: because i have about as much artistic value in my whole body as most do in their pinky... :oops:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I think it looks great. I think a picture of the big truck and little about that would help to set you apart. Not a big pic. and not tons about it but a little. I think that could be a big selling point for you.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
looks good, not too much to overwhelm the reader. Gets the point across. I have been wanting to use something like this. Where's the dalmation? I think it set you apart from other cleaners.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I here there is a new litter that was born .................they just haven't been...........weened yet...............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
KevinL said:
Looks great Jim, I'm trying to put one together too. Did you do it yourself? What program did you use? Are those actual before and after shots? Are you printing them yourself?

sorry I missed you questions............

My wife handles all the marketing for the company........I think she used publisher on this one.

theses are some of our before and after pictures

99 % of what is made or put together is done by my wife and printed here in our home.........

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Honestly, I think it's a little wordy on the why use page I’d take the numbers out & edit the text down make it a couple points bigger. I found it very effective to combine a spotting / care guide in a promo brochure it's less likely to get thrown away if a potential client sees information of value for the future. I really like your logo have you though about incorporating some elements specifically the bubbles half-toned and larger in the background on all the pages you’re paying for color use

What Adam said where the picture of your vortex!

not trying to insult...every ones got an opinion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom