Troll wants in

Hello from Chicagoland,
My name is Russ Smith and I've owned a Pressure Washing business named Service Source for the last 13 years doing mainly residential decks and siding, but I've cleaned everything from Gas stations to trucks to store fronts. Not really interested in working at midnite anymore so I stay mainly residential now. January 08 I purchased Norms Carpet Cleaning with a new partner, Chris Newman. The point was to bring both companies together and complement each other. I have been cleaning carpets off and on for 20 years as I grew up in a Janitorial family business. That's where I originally started Service Source from. We would clean an office all month and make less profit than we made cleaning the carpets in ONE NIGHT. Same with pressure washing.

I have a business degree from Northern Illinois University, the football powerhouse turning out players like Atlanta's Micheal Turner "The Burner" and Chicago's Garret Wolfe. If I could be doing anything right now, I'd either be twisting the throttle on my KX250F Motocrosser or hugging my son. I also have my Real Estate license in IL and own several rental properties. appreciate the advice I've received through other's posts and would like to offer 2 cents if I have anything worthwhile to add.
Thanks,
Russ in Chicagoland

-JB-

Name
JB
wlecome.

were somoewaht diysliecsc, and dsiFUNctoinail here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom