Two out of three teeth ain't bad..

steve_64

Used appliances usually don't last long from my experience but the price is right. Might be a good buy.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Bruce
For $100 Mike will get his money's worth out of them , then when they are junk he can haul them off to the scrap yard for a few buck.

steve_64

For $100 Mike will get his money's worth out of them , then when they are junk he can haul them off to the scrap yard for a few buck.
I found a good deal usually costs me to much time. Like installing then removing then doing it again in 6 months. I just hate it when I try to save money and costs me time and labor instead.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd look for a second hand store that sells used appliances. $100.00 cheap but....

We get some here now and then. I had a really nice glass top range and tried to give it to my daughter. The cleaned it up while I was in Az and it looked like new. She needed gas. :errf:

One of the guys said his mom's just went out and was willing to buy it for the labor put in it. I think Dan just gave it to him. Anyway the dork loaded it in the pickup and it few out on the highway to his mom's. Dented and busted beyond repair. :oldrolleyes: He should have just borrowed and van.

He was pissed because he had already told her and now he had to buy new. lol

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

steve_64

We got a washer dryer stack from an apartment complex we work for. I got it for mom to move it into the kitchen from the basement so she doesn't have to go up and down the stairs.

She had electric but it was gas. We had the utilities installed for $850 into the kitchen where it would fit. I got the washer so I paid for the utility change over.

When we bought ours new we also moved them to the main floor. We kept the old ones in the basement for work stuff.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
New door latch..
20171216_110528.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Omg, I’m just the opposite with some biz. stuff. I’ll pay $500 for an auto scrubber and go to Chicago to get it. But, when it comes to home appliances I want new or newer. Cars too.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Same set my grandma has. There is a filter in the washer just before the drain pump that will get lint and coins stuck in that needs cleaned 1-2 a year. It is in side the rubber hose that is square-ish shaped. Its a bit of a tight fit to get the two clamps off and may need pliers to compress the clamps to get them off and on. The door sensor often goes bad in them too but it is an easy fix. Good find, just watch those two things.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Same set my grandma has. There is a filter in the washer just before the drain pump that will get lint and coins stuck in that needs cleaned 1-2 a year. It is in side the rubber hose that is square-ish shaped. Its a bit of a tight fit to get the two clamps off and may need pliers to compress the clamps to get them off and on. The door sensor often goes bad in them too but it is an easy fix. Good find, just watch those two things.

Slow draining the symptom?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom