UltraPac Extreme

steamron

Name
Ron
What do you think it smells like?
Some say mint, I'm trying to find a deodorizer that compliments the smell of the prespray. Kind of like a smell booster.
For as long as I've been doing this customers notice smell, and they like that smell of something clean when you're doing the job.

Thanks

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Some say mint, I'm trying to find a deodorizer that compliments the smell of the prespray. Kind of like a smell booster.
For as long as I've been doing this customers notice smell, and they like that smell of something clean when you're doing the job.

Thanks
Peppermint I think like candy canes

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Thanks
My customers like the smell of UPE. When I smell it I just makes me think of dirty carpet.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Thanks
If you're looking to compliment the smell of a treatment chemical, I used a little bit of skunk deodorant from harvard yesterday on astroturf that farm animals used. I was pleased with how well it smelled

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Skunk odor deo for the kill on those rentals where they only replace the carpet and not the pad for their piss infested hellholes.

scotty747

I used it yesterday for the first time in a while, forgot how good it smelled. Flex used to have a strong orange scent but dosent seem to anymore. Or maybe I'm just used to it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Thanks
I would say it smells enough on its own.

Mint.

They're not gonna ask for more.

Hahahahaj

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom