Upgrading Legend XL to 2.5"

CleanEvo

Anyone modify their Legend XL to 2.5"?

How did you do it and did you notice a difference?

Thanks.

Able 1

Name
Keith
CleanEvolve said:
Anyone modify their Legend XL to 2.5"?

How did you do it and did you notice a difference?

Thanks.

Run 4 to the door first and see how it is.. It's real cheap to convert it and then you will know... The new legend and new Peak have the 2.5 option stock.

Greenie

I'll be honest, it's helpful, but doesn't make it an everest.

You won't be Able to do the 42Door easily, as it's a single wand plumbed machine, but a bolt on 2.5 El is pretty easy.

I can promise you will want to turn the engine rpms UP to the maximum that the pump will handle within specs, so look up your pump and cross reference pulley ratios ie: if the engine is at 3000 the pump is at 1500 rpms.

Then use the force.

CleanEvo

Greenie said:
I'll be honest, it's helpful, but doesn't make it an everest.

I thought about it some more and I'm not sure I want to tinker around with it too much. The heat is generated from the blower and engine exhuast, opening up the blower more may cause me to loose some heat.

Or am I wrong on that?

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Aris - look up John Middleton on this forum, I'm pretty sure he's running Greenies mods on his Legend (Hi flow and 2.5"). If I remember rightly he did get less heat but said the extra oomph was worth it..

CleanEvo

Heathrow said:
Aris - look up John Middleton on this forum, I'm pretty sure he's running Greenies mods on his Legend (Hi flow and 2.5"). If I remember rightly he did get less heat but said the extra oomph was worth it..

Thanks Heath, I'll do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom