Upside down Hruby.

HOS

Yes, we're designing a unique spray system for the Orbot as we speak which we plan to have ready in about 2 weeks time. It will be extremely easy to attach or remove so that you can use the same machine for commercial or residential.

20" machine, Yes. However, a lil different approach that what your used to seeing!...coming "very" soon."

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Clark said:
I think a man that pays 4800 in Aussie Dollars for the HOS or the Orbitec has lost his mind.

Clark, I honestly think you have lost your mind. Where did you come up with that figure? :lol: Gotta love incorrect second hand information! That is NOT the price. And remember, our country is NOTHING like supplying goods in your country. We have only 3,500 cleaners across our entire country, and it is nearly as large in size as yours.

Plus the cost of running a business over here is a lot higher than what it is over your way. Everything is more expensive over here. We are paying $ 125,000 for second hand standard H2 Hummers. We pay the nearly $7.00 per gallon for gas over here. Everything from food, housing, cars and yes, cleaning equipment are all going to be more expensive than it is in the USA due to the size of our country and it being populated by only 21 million people, unlike your 301 million. But guess what, we would rather live over here and pay artificially higher prices, because we like our lifestyle that goes along with it.

So think about the demographics before you accuse any Aussie of loosing their mind!!

Jim

Clark

Well Jim, I'm sorry for the mistake. I must be wrong. So please correct me. What is the price? And I did say any man. Not just Australian's

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Shorty Down Under said:
Having the second driest continent on the planet, this type of cleaning, I believe, is only going to get more popular.

Ooroo :shock:

I'm curious, Shorty, have you considered the water needed to launder filthy pads?
Maybe you folks use different washing machines down under.
Here a "normal" washing machine uses quite a bit.
I'd "guess" the amount used to was wash enough pads used on 1000sf of moderately soiled carpet would be similar to the amount used w/TM.

..................................................................................

Oh yea...Clark, this isn't YOUR sales thread.
Let the other manufactures have their "turn"
Or learn to be subtle about trumping a competitor.
Learn from Ricky Cimex and Larry Cobb.
They're masters at it slipping their sales marketing where it doesn't belong
You're starting to act like Taff.
He never could seem to figure it out

I can be bought though.
Send ME a free Defender and you'll be all good in Larry Land

That goes for HOS too :wink:

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
admiralclean said:
I believe you're wrong there Larry. Especially when using the front loader washing machines.

That could be, Marty.
I don't know how much the front loaders use.
I've venture a guess I use 30 to 40 gal of water to wash 10 pads in my "normal" machine

..L.T.A.

Raedan

I can't believe I'm saying this but Marty is right. Front loaders use a lot less water then traditional machines.

John G

I have a large commercial frontloader, it uses 12 gallons per THREE BUCKETS or 45 pads.

G

Geez j0hn, according to some PE0ple you could clean sixty thOUsand SF of carpet with a gallon of juice and "three buckets" of pads.

Impressive, now let me see you do a handstand.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Forward thinking was when Clark changed the op market with the Defender and CX

The CX was the darling at MF08....how yesterday, this is where we promote the flavor of the week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom