Urine smell travertine

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
9 cats and a porous travertine floor that smells real bad

how would you treat the odor
(Before the pig tells me to get rid of the cats they are not mine)

I also don’t want to buy a crb for the travertine

anything else

Willy P

Name
Willy P
1621749678728.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
9 cats
If you smell it when you walked in, it's more than in the tile
It's everywhere in the house cat azz high

..L.T.A.
Ya it’s ridiculous but it cleaned well and customer is willing to pay for an odor treatment

also doesn’t want to seal the entire floor just the edges where the cats pee lol

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
How are they just soak the floor and some kind of miracle enzyme quite smelly good product from any of my preferred premium well formulated chemist

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys gotta try this new chem that HydraMaster sent me. I used it the other day on a really bad urine job. This stuff goes on and it doesn't need to be rinsed out. I made a little video. I can't remember what it's called. I'll make a thread later about it. But this stuff really worked. I got a glowing text from the homeowner yesterday. Now, I did rinse it out but according to the label, it looks like it can be left behind. This stuff and Botani-Phase are amazing.

This lady (My customer) has a non profit that takes care of rescue dogs. Most of these dogs like to pee in the house. the odor was so strong the family was having a hard time staying in the house. I was pretty nervous about this job because she had used a rug doctor. In my experience, whenever a customer smears urine around with a rug doc, I've had iffy results.

She had previously called Clean Right Build Right to clean the carpet and all the dude did was spray OSR around. Then she tried to clean the place herself with a rug doctor. It only made the smell worse. Damn, I can't remember what this stuff was called, but I'll be ordering a few cases of it.

@Mikey P I think you would like this stuff because it doesn't have a strong over-bearing scent. Somehow it just works without choking you out of the room.

Edit: It's called Odor Slayer and it lives up to it's name.

@doylebloss , Do you know what I'm talking about? This stuff was awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom