Urine soaked

steve_64

Went to clean an apartment, was told there was wax in a couple spots. Walked in and turned around and went and got the moisture detector. Couldn't find a dry spot.

Management asked, couldn't you just deodorize it a little. Thinks it's wet from concrete sweating. I got the maintenance guy who was complaining about having to work in the stink. He touches the carpet and says it's wet! Yuk! Then he pulls it back and it's soaked but not under the pad. Concrete is dry.

Told him im not touching it.

Thought I'd ad an actually cleaning thread.

Oh and she said it was a service dog so it didn't go inside. What?!!! After 12 years she's the only manager that just doesn't get it. I hear about how great her Bissell is too.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With all of those stupid know it all carpet cleaners putting videos on youtube no wonder the average joe thinks they know more. I poop in my pants just a little bit seeing some of the videos.

Mikey P

Administrator
had my first inquiry into the sealed backing carpet from Shaw

she wanted to know if we've cleaned some yet. She said it was nylon amazingly enough.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
With all of those stupid know it all carpet cleaners putting videos on youtube no wonder the average joe thinks they know more. I poop in my pants just a little bit seeing some of the videos.

Try depends and and Desitin should help with the rash.

Reactions: Jimmy L

steve_64

Yeah, blame it on the videos.

Steve, what did you do?
I told them to replace it.

I'm not above cleaning piss but this was wet on the surface several weeks after moving out. The whole living room.
It just needed a little deodorizer lol.

steve_64

Yeah, blame it on the videos.

Steve, what did you do?
I told them to replace it.

I'm not above cleaning piss but this was wet on the surface several weeks after moving out. The whole living room.
It just needed a little deodorizer lol.
Sometimes customers think we are miracle workers.

Urine soaked carpet should be replaced IMO.
I'm often told I perform miracles . But this rug and pad need to go.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom