Used my Tsunami for the first time today.

tcul

It's a copy of the steamon demon.

Job was a heavily soiled vacant move out with lots of food spills.

No pre-agitating. Just presprayed, saturating the spotted areas, let dwell, then extracted. One regular pass, followed by a vacuum only pass.

Post padded real quick and the pads did pick up a bit more soil. I probably could have gotten away with skipping this step as the carpet was not really wet. Or just post pad the bad areas (inside front door, right off the kitchen...etc.)

It's amazing how well the machine extracts considering how much water is going into the carpet.

TC

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Tom,

why'd you choose the Tsu over the S.D.?

was it faster and easier using the Tsu -vs- a portable?

give better results than a portable?

is a sink or toilet preferable for waste water?

can you see alot of situations where running garden hoses to sinks / toilets is not possible?

thanx for any feedback. i hope to buy a high-flow machine in the next few years.

--- Derek :)

tcul

Tsunami is cheaper and it was used and available.

I just used abstraction TLC. I guess had I used a "killer" prespray results would have been even better.

I would say that it is faster and better than a standard portable AND WAND. I don't know if its faster than std port and rotary extractor (RV). And it only weighs 36 lbs. It uses way more water (4 GPM).

I think it, plus the old OP will be an unbeatable combo. Most of the schleps here in Hawaii use cheap portables when doing hi rises. No competition there.

It comes with faucet adapter kit that will fit most faucets. No buckets, no humpin and dumpin.

TC

The Preacher

i've owned and used em in the past. good machine.

get a gls or host to go with it and you'll be the talk of hawaii in no time!

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom